Thread: New to primal

New to primal

Shop Now
    Hello nice to meet everyone I am new here and I am very excited to start primal just not to sure where to start I have been to the doctor and it is in my best interest to lose 50+lb just not sure how and where to start any advice would be greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by wdc112210 View Post
    Hello nice to meet everyone I am new here and I am very excited to start primal just not to sure where to start I have been to the doctor and it is in my best interest to lose 50+lb just not sure how and where to start any advice would be greatly appreciated
    Welcome to Primal and to the forum. Above, you will see a button labeled "Start Here". Go there and then to the very first post by Mark Sisson. You will find a ton of links that will easily show you how to start down your new path. All free. If you want to part with a portion of your cash, there are also numerous books and products offered by Mark to assist you, but clearly there's more than enough free information here to guide you. Good luck and update often,
    Stop by to visit at http://primalways.net
    Old Paths ... New Journeys

Hello and welcome. Here is a link to one of the first articles I read, that set me on this primal path:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/defin...#axzz44fL0UvI6

All the best.

Dayton, OH, but "home" is Carolinas/Georgia
    Welcome. It would be nice to know a little more about you -- sex? weight? height? activity level? I encourage you to put some or all of this kind of info on the "about me" section on your profile.
    Primal will most likely be a great way for you to address your weight loss campaign, just don't expect to lose umpteen pounds overnight, patience and persistence are key. FWIW, I lost 50 lbs in 1 year when I started.

My standard advice for newbies is at http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1609332
    The Buck stops here. I am responsible for my past and my future. So for today: I choose to be happy. I will seek wisdom. I will be a servant to others. I will greet this day with a forgiving spirit.

Hey there. While I'm new here I've been reading this forum on and off for a month or so, mostly by way of asking google questions and this forum almost always comes up. I've found it quite helpful and informative. I'd be quite happy to answer any questions that I can, but for now I have a question. Ive been fasting for more than a day now and ill break my fast after i reach 48 hours. I don't feel any hunger and only actually pretty normal, perhaps a bit more alert than usual. Im interested in opinions about whether my break-fast, which won't be in the morning, should be a high calorie meal or a standard calorie meal snd just continue eating as normal once i resume consuming. I will be taking a long walk for at least an hour and stopping at a few playgrounds along my way to get some good sets in on the monkey-bars and such. I suppose my plan so far is to call it as i see it and feed my hunger as i feel it. It seems counter intuitive, but do i want to overeat coming off such a long fast? I havent done so coming off of previous 24 hour fasts but i wonder if i may be unaware of something?

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Shop Now
    I think i dont understand forums and hopped on someone elses topic. I dont know how to delete it but ill cooy and repost. Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum