OK, so my results are getting notice and a few people are dipping their toes in the prehistoric waters a bit following some links to readings I sent them (at their request). Couple of colleagues gave up bread and "feel fantastic". I'm going to visit my folks soon, I really want my mother to try this, she has a bunch of so-typical issues, and it works for me and we're related. I think the only thing that will really convince her unfortunately is if my blood work comes back neutral-or-better than before. I did a full blood workup before going Primal, now I need to schedule a follow up.

Pre-Primal, I think I had approximately HDL 50, LDL 180, trigs 115 or something, and normal-range blood glucose.

It's cheating, but: Is there any dietary change I can make during the couple days before the next test that should increase the persuasive power of my "new numbers"? I'm a bit cynical of the whole cholesterol thing but it would be a powerful argument for my mom, and that's important to me. Like, if I stay away from sat fat for a couple days will the LDL go down?