Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: More support for my theory... page 5

FairyRae is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie82 View Post
    FDgreen, I actually think that the amount of people on here that are suffering from some food intolerance, weight problem, autoimmune disease, etc *is* probably very representative of the population as a whole. The only difference is there are only a small percentage of people who don't just accept these things as facts of life or getting older or whatever other excuse people have and a lot of those people are grouped here looking for answers to their problems. Meanwhile there are just as many people walking around out there with less than perfect health or some disease or undiagnosed food intolerances and they either think it's normal or they just accept that they were dealt a bad card in life and don't look to change.
    <<Yeah that!!! I had NO CLUE a/b my personal intolerances, and felt 'fine' b/4 cutting things out due to my breastfeeding babe's reactions. I had no IDEA what it meant to feel good, really good b/4 dropping gluten, dairy, corn, soy and a bunch of processed foods I'd been living on.

I probably would never have attempted any of this (esp becoming primal) had my son not had rashes that made him cry in pain b/c of the food *I* was eating. Only after dropping those foods I react to, did I realize they were making me feel terrible...I think 'intolerances' or 'sensitivities' can manifest in many many ways, including autoimmune diseases, weight issues and other health problems. You don't need to get a rash or a tummy ache to have a problem w/ a specific food, or group of foods...

And is it really 'normal' for so many folks to need prescription meds to treat the various ailments they 'inevitably' get as they age? Are they totally fine with gluten and GMO corn and soy and all the other crap in our 'food'? I don't believe it for a moment, esp not after seeing someone like my dad treat his very high blood pressure w/ food (going from a pretty real food version of SAD to low carb, primal esque, real food), and get in the normal bp range within a matter of months, after a lifetime of high blood pressure...

FairyRae is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemonized View Post
    Some of us might not be human. It's hard to say. Stabby, for example, is a typing raccoon. How much humanity I have left, with being the Daemon and all, is questionable I suppose. Darth Tater is from a galaxy far far away.....
    LOL!

And Darth Tater...love it...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345