Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gotta love bad nutritional advice... page

Saosin80 is offline Junior Member

Gotta love bad nutritional advice...

Primal Fuel

SheGlowsPale is offline Senior Member
    This is probably one of the worst ones I've read in a while. Its almost condescending..which makes it even worse that it's wrong.
    The pain of discipline or the pain of regret? You choose.

Oh look - I made a Journal.

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member
    Is that a joke?

I am serious... this is ridiculous. Thousands of people are going to read that, take action and thus be on there way to poor health.
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

AntonG is offline Senior Member
    wowww people get paid to write this shit...

Daemonized is offline Senior Member
    Wow, that reminds me of a bit from Animal House

Bluto: "My advice to you is to start drinking heavily."
    Otter: "Better listen to him, Flounder, he's in pre-med."

Lovestoclimb is offline Senior Member
    too bad there is no comment section on that article
    I grok, therefore I am.

Minxxa is offline Senior Member
    There are comments, you have to log into yahoo to do it, though. I logged in and 98% of the comments are really fairly intelligent and saying what a load of b.s. the article is. You can also vote thumbs up or down on each individual comments, and those comments have tons of thumbs up, and the couple that agree with the article have tons of thumbs down.

So while the article is ridiculous, I was actually fairly heartened by the intelligent replies. For once! I stopped after a short time, though, I like leaving on a good note...
    "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

chima_p is offline Senior Member

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    I think I'm becoming a conspiracy theorist when it comes to anything related to nutrition as handed down from "experts" (especially government funded experts) for why would they want a healthy nation? A nation that required minimal care and treatment? A nation that ate the way they were meant to and thusly enjoyed a better quality of life in the many forms I have personally experienced.

Fuck, whenever I think about the fact that I literally haven't been sick since February (start of PB) it amazes me that everybody thinks my/our way of eating/living is unhealthy. I haven't even gotten a cold, and I used to get them constantly. It may not even be related, but I want to believe that eating WAY more nutritionally dense food that is in accordance with my needs and way less of the shit that is literally polluting supermarkets (and I work in "the industry" so I see this shit all the time) along with our citizens so there's GOT to be some correlation. I keep telling this to everyone that tells me skim fucking milk is better for me.

Would it really be below the Powers that Be to do some shit like this? Fuck no. They can make their money coming and going, sell the poison, sell the cure.

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by iniQuity View Post
    I think I'm becoming a conspiracy theorist when it comes to anything related to nutrition as handed down from "experts"
    The more I learn, and the more fully I immerse myself in the world of science and resarch, the more I'm convinced it's simple incompetence rather than conspiracy.

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast