Thread: Feel so much better... page

Primalhound is offline Member

Lightbulb Feel so much better...

Shop Now
    ...since ditching dairy! Wow!

It's been a week now and I feel wonderful. I wasn't eating a whole lot of dairy. I'd put a good amount of 1/2 & 1/2 or heavy cream in my coffee, usually had about a cup of Fage total most days and some cheese every once in a while.

Since all of that is gone now, I'm sure my weight has dropped significantly. I can't tell you for sure because I packed our scale away as part of my own 30 day challenge. I was still having some bloating even after getting rid of the grains and sugars in my diet. I think I've discovered that I can't tolerate dairy, because after several days without it, I feel so much leaner and better.

And, I discovered I like the taste of black coffee (all except those last few bitter sips)! Amazing...I had no idea.

TheGrappler is offline Senior Member
    Tell me about it, black coffee is awesome. I dont even use sugar and i love it. I can tolerate dairy at moderate amounts. I love cheese and milk.
    "I know what my body needs and what it can handle. There's no better way to achieve my goal than what im doing now. If my regimen leads to my death, be it in six days or six months...I will die fullfiled. The outcome is irrelavent so long as i steer towards my fate. If death is to be my prize, i welcome it with open arms."

"A pound of meat a day keeps the doctor away"