Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PB Nutrition and Bodyfat: How low can you go?

PB Nutrition and Bodyfat: How low can you go?

Shop Now
    Hi all, I have a question that I've often considered but never found an answer to. If body composition is, as Mark and others have said, 80% nutrition and 20% exercise, how low could a person get their bodyfat percentage following PB nutrition alone?

Thanks in advance,
    DiscoStew

Not sure if there is a good answer. The problem is if you didn't workout, you'd just look skinny... who wants that?

Yea, you definitely need to exercise... doing nothing will not make your stronger at all...
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

I weight train 4 days a week......single digit bodyfat is my goal......currently about 15%.....

I got to 11% with ease... sort of like it right about here so not trying to lower it any further.

I started out somewhere around 15%; my caliper tells me I'm at 8.3%, but I think I'm closer to 10%. However, I've been slacking off quite a bit lately, so I think with a little determination I could easily get down to 6% eating and exercisising Primally.

How did you all figure out your body fat? Apparently I can go to my local Y and pay $15... does that seem reasonable?

You can probably buy a cheap pair of calipers for 15$, a very rough eastimate though would be a clear six pack devlops in most men at and under 10%.

Quote Originally Posted by wyldeslash View Post
    You can probably buy a cheap pair of calipers for 15$, a very rough eastimate though would be a clear six pack devlops in most men at and under 10%.
    Well, if I can buy something for the same price that would enable me to check it as much as I want then that would be the way to go... Of course the thing I would be doing would be more than body fat percentage.. not sure what.

I almost have a clear six pack... I would estimate I am at 15%, maybe a percentage point less. I literally believe that I have gained more muscle in the past 3 months (every since I went primal) then in the previous 3 years combined. I am very serious - its ridiculous really. Oh, and I did go to the gym... I was just stupid and did not really know what I was doing. I did single movement exercises for lifting heavy things!

Shop Now
    Female and stuck at 20-21%. SO MADDENING.