Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Going mad, want to kill parents page 8

MalPaz is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    PS....stop freaking out about WHAT to eat your need to stop over analyzing, JUST EAT. If you need an example, this is 2 days worth of eats i had when i was gaining...

Monday:

- 1 cups full fat cottage cheese with frozen berries/peaches

- Coffee with heavy cream(at work)

- Spinach & tomatoes with 1 lb of taco seasoned fatty ground beef, cheese, avocado and sour cream (taco salad)

- Homemade pumpkin bread, 2 thick slices. One with coconut butter one with butter/mascarpone

- Glass of coconut milk (2 cups)

- Omelet with spinach & raw goat cheese cooked in butter

- 3/4lb chuck steak with onions/mushrooms & roasted winter squash in butter/garlic, turnip fries

Calories: 3465 when I put it in one those machine things

Tuesday:

- 2 HB eggs, one with cream cheese, one with butter oil(ghee)

- 3 servings of macadamia nuts

- Leftover chicken thighs(with skin), olive-oil based garlicky tomato sauce with parmesan over spinach

- 2 cups of full fat FAGE with cinnamon sprinkled over

- Sauerkraut & yellow squash, 3 chicken livers fried in butter, coconut (coconut flour & flakes) shrimp fried in coconut oil, jicama(Mexican potato) tossed in lime & chilli powder

- Salad with sun dried tomato, raw goat cheese, fried egg, random grass-fed hotdog and lotsa vegetables

- Homemade pumpkin bread warmed up with coconut milk poured over and raw almond butter all heated up

Calories: 3620 when I put it in one those machine things

Thanks MalPaz, it was helpful to read what you were eating. Might have to work up to such vast quantities though.
    I feel happier getting some help now, although I still fear failure - to me that's not turninig out how I want to look, because I have such a clear image of that in my mind. I guess the fact that I have been overweight in the past means that i'm scared to do exactly the opposite of what I have been doing and knowingly eating more than I need.
    Not doing lots of training is very hard because I enjoy it so much, though some days I dont have the energy so that kind of makes the decision for me. Plus not being able to workout at the intensity I wanted to was getting frustrating, and I want to be able to do crossfit and all that crazy stuff eventually, and actually compete at it with others, which I cant at the moment.
    What weight did you start at, and where are you now? How long did it take?
    How do you look now?

HannahC: thanks for the encouragement, i'm sure i'll need that support because I tend to worry a lot about everything, and get stressed easily.
    Thanks for being so helpful all of you.

tooround is offline Senior Member
    Here's my little gift to you ... creamed coconut. It's so delicious. I could eat the whole brick! I shouldn't but you could. Healthy calorific sweetness that melts in your mouth.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678