Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Going mad, want to kill parents page 3

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    ...or maybe it's the first time you've ever really, reeeeeeaaaaally been sane...

...think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Suse View Post
    when did the world become so friggin PC that people cant express their concerns. d*
    when I started putting my foot up people's asses for lookin' at me crosseyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalchild View Post
    No one is offended against their will.
    I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe, and I was not offended.

...you however should be dunked in a vat full of rotting parasite ridden dead babies, with the live ones trying to eat their way up from the bottom. You've got a fetus on your breath.

Rafiki is offline Junior Member
    No one is offended against their will.
    Quote Originally Posted by say_rahhh View Post
    Not to quibble, but........ this is nonsense.
    Actually I would say that this is sense!

No seriously PBB you should just do it, and then blame it on Ozzy.

Remember, it's what I'd do.

say_rahhh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafiki View Post
    Actually I would say that this is sense!
    Naw, it's just the new age, pseudo-evolved sounding version of 'sticks and stones'.
    Because if you didn't know, of that is life made: only of moments; Don't lose the now.
    ~Borges

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by say_rahhh View Post
    Not to quibble, but........ this is nonsense.
    Thread hijack time!

Are you saying that people have no choice whether or not they take something personally, and further still have no choice about how they're going to react to it? What's the state of mind of someone who insults someone else on purpose? Someone who's centered and at peace with themselves isn't likely to go around insulting others. So it's not a bad idea to view any insult towards yourself as some kind of blowoff from some other problem completely unrelated to you. And how can you get upset at that?

Funkadelic Flash is offline Senior Member
    Thread hijack time!

Are you saying that people have no choice whether or not they take something personally, and further still have no choice about how they're going to react to it? What's the state of mind of someone who insults someone else on purpose? Someone who's centered and at peace with themselves isn't likely to go around insulting others. So it's not a bad idea to view any insult towards yourself as some kind of blowoff from some other problem completely unrelated to you. And how can you get upset at that?
    +1

I'm on PC's side here.

geekgrrl is offline Senior Member
    Butterfly Boy, you need to remember that we only read the sentences you wrote, from our own point of view. And for most of us, those sentences raised a few 'red flags'. We don't know you, you didn't give any background, so don't take offence if people say "hang on, something's not quite right here".

If we had the chance to speak to you in person, you'd probably hear a note of concern in our voices, which is care, not judgement.

Remember your parents love you and want the best for you. If they are concerned about what you are doing, such as trying to make you eat more, you might want to consider why they are this way. You've mentioned 'fat burning' and 'underweight' in the same sentence, and while obviously you want to gain lean muscle not fat, it's normal and healthy for a youngster to have a little bodyfat. I'm not talking blubber here of course. But just be careful, yeah?

There's been some good advice on the thread, so do give it some consideration.

Take care.

twinmama is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthFriendly View Post
    when I started putting my foot up people's asses for lookin' at me crosseyed.
    Dude... some people can't help it... But I kinda would like you to meet a certain crosseyed Asshole I know...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast