Thread: Positive Urine Drug test for Morphine after drinking Bedtime Tea????

Positive Urine Drug test for Morphine after drinking Bedtime Tea????

Shop Now
    Hi - I recently was given a urine test and it came up positive for Morphine! I have been eating really healthy and don't take any over the counter medicines - Has anyone heard of anything in these teas coming up as a false positive on these tests? HELP!!

Which teas? Usually if you fail the panel they send your urine to a lab to determine exactly what was in there. That would hopefully eliminate a true false positive. If you've been drinking like poppy seed tea though, oh no

Good luck in any case. Drug tests are terrible and stressful.
    Music of the day/week/month/whatever:

The Bird and the Bees - Love Letter to Japan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWYoIoqJURA

Drug testing.... my SO just went thru hell with a lab over dilute urine. He had 2 inconclusive tests- he drinks 2 cups of coffee every morning and water all day- not excessively though. They call two inconclusives a failure and said that light yellow urine is "not normal"- not to be too much TMI, but I often have clear urine.... The lab agreed to a third test, which he passed by not drinking for 14 hours. It's a shitty business how quickly those labs can ruin a life with their incompetence.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    Drug testing.... my SO just went thru hell with a lab over dilute urine. He had 2 inconclusive tests- he drinks 2 cups of coffee every morning and water all day- not excessively though. They call two inconclusives a failure and said that light yellow urine is "not normal"- not to be too much TMI, but I often have clear urine.... The lab agreed to a third test, which he passed by not drinking for 14 hours. It's a shitty business how quickly those labs can ruin a life with their incompetence.
    Doesn't sound like incompetence really. Just an unfair system screwing people over. Better to hurt innocents than let any drug users keep their jobs.

To be completely fair, I think most people are sorta dehydrated these days. And it is unusual for urine to be almost clear. I passed a drug test for work once by drinking tons and tons and tons of water (and I think taking B12? been a while) even though I'd taken amphetamines a day or two prior. A few days later we received notice that from that point forward inconclusive tests would be considered failures.

People do all kinds of things to pass drug tests, from adding bleach to a sample to wearing Whizzinators- fake penises with heating pads to keep a clean sample at body temperature. There's a reason that inconclusive tests could as failures. Several reasons, I guess.
    Music of the day/week/month/whatever:

The Bird and the Bees - Love Letter to Japan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWYoIoqJURA

I can imagine all sorts of uses of a Whizzinator. Where can I get me one?

That would hopefully eliminate a true false positive. If you've been drinking like poppy seed tea though

Doesn't sound like incompetence really. Just an unfair system screwing people over. Better to hurt innocents than let any drug users keep their jobs.
    How about coming up with more reliable tests? He had nothing in his system. I have a hard time believing clear urine is so rare that it either signifies a drug test cheat or a health issue. I feel like people should start suing these companies for distress. Then maybe they'd come up with some better testing protocols. Oddly, his employer didn't care about the inconclusive- it was the testing company that was pushing to classify it as a failed test and called him back for round 2 (and round 3).

God, I'll never forget standing in a chicken processing plant in eastern NC- a special kind of hell. The operator was "we gotta hire the mexicans because the locals can't pass a piss test". Really... $7.25 an hour for awful work and you make people pee in a cup.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

They check creatine levels to see if urine is "diluted", so take a creatine supplement a couple hours beforehand if you don't want to dehydrate yourself (I used to do a lot of drugs and learned a few tricks).

Sounds like that bedtime tea really does put you to sleep

Shop Now
    I've not failed any urine tests I've had to take. It's worth noting though that most "positive" tests are false positives. Sometimes things go awry.

Coffee is relatively high in riboflavin, so if you're drinking it you're going to have yellow urine. I super power my morning coffee (3x serving of powder to one cup), so yeah.

M.