Hi. Obviously by my sn I'm pale but yes, eating Primal lets me actually be in the sun for much longer without burning..I get alittle bit of color (I wouldnt call it a tan just alittle healthy color)...I now hang out in the sun purposely 20-30 minutes a day which is something that I would have never done before because I would be a lobster by now on a CW diet.
1. I'm oily..I've always been and eating primal really hasnt changed that either way.
2. I'm pale with a tiny bit of freckles (they show up more in the summer)..again PB hasn't changed that much other then the slight color I can get now that I mentioned above
3. Less irritated definitely...no burning, no peeling
4. less acne...I have my godsent product that I use that helps me acne about 75% but I have noticed that my skin is "glowing" even more since going primal
5. I'm not positive - I still eat conventional meats at the moment so its probably just that I took all the refined and processed crap out of my diet.