Thread: Best food tracker page

Orange is offline Senior Member

Best food tracker

Shop Now
    I'm looking to start an account with an online food tracker program, so I can plug in the details of what I eat each day and obtain information on grams of carbohydrates etcetera.

Any recommendations? Who uses what?

I live in Australia, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference as to what might be recommended (as we tend to measure food weight using grams/kilograms, not ounces/pounds).

Appreciate advice.
    Last edited by Orange; 08-19-2015 at 05:59 PM.

Wildrose is offline Senior Member
    Calgary Alberta
    I like the tracker. It has lots of good entries and breaks down the macros for you.
    Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

TQP is offline Senior Member
    I know a lot of people love the details on Chronometer but I have used Calorie Count for years mostly just because all I need are the macro counts. I don't believe in RDA.

They have an option to enter the food in grams OR serving sizes OR measuring cups/Tbsp/etc.

edennperez1 is offline Senior Member
    I've used myfitnesspal in the past. You can upload recipes, which is nice. You can also scan the barcode of an item. Though I'm not sure how that will work in Australia. MyPlate is the name of the Livestrong counter. That was good.

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

MEversbergII is offline Senior Member
    Lexington Park, MD
    I used to use Paleotrack.

Urja Guest
    Shop Now
    I like cronometer.