Thread: my 21 days page

neiluk is offline Junior Member

my 21 days

Shop Now
    Hi i have been a member on marks daily apple for almost a year although i am sure this is my first post! (i do apologise) Been dipping in and out of primal for about nearly 2 years now, so time to give myself a 21 day kick up the ass, because i know this will really help me get healthy. I reached my highest weight ever about 2 months ago 322lbs and am 310lbs today so i am on the right track!

My problems in the past include drinking to much at the weekend setting me up to fail for the week ahead, binging on unhealthy crisps and corn snacks along with not wanting to go out the house much.

I have 3 beautiful young boys under 7 who need a dad who can show them how to really live a healthy happy life.

day 1: food has been great and i have drunk plenty so no cravings today, bacon scrambled eggs mushroom tomato for breakfast. homemade coleslaw and turkey for lunch and sirloin steak more homemade coleslaw and sweet potato chips for tea yum! getting ready for moving house so exercise has been limited to a bit of packing.

good luck everyone

Rig D is offline Senior Member
    Dayton, OH, but "home" is Carolinas/Georgia
    Good fortune to you on your quest. Just remember to do the "move frequently" component to make it all work well.
    The Buck stops here. I am responsible for my past and my future. So for today: I choose to be happy. I will seek wisdom. I will be a servant to others. I will greet this day with a forgiving spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rig D View Post
    Good fortune to you on your quest. Just remember to do the "move frequently" component to make it all work well.
    Thank you very much Rig D its appreciated and keep moving is great advice that i am glad you highlighted i think i can defo do more in that department.

Well today has been good, kept on track for the food (apart from 1 single fruit pastel from the kids!) same as yesterday for breakfast, lunch was home made coleslaw, bacon egg and cheese, and tea was same as yesterday too!

exercise was a fun family swim in a pool for an hour

i am off work for another 10 days so i hope i can continue as smoothly when i return.

becsta is offline Junior Member
    Good luck with your journey. Stick with it and I'm sure you will see great results and you will also be setting a great example for your kids.

I started Primal in 2013 and lost 11kg without to much effort and also fixed my stomach issues and got myself off my reflux medication. I have fallen off the wagon in the last year and am just starting to get back into it.

What area in Scotland are you? I am hoping to take my motorbike over there in 2018 to do 6 months touring the UK and Ireland.

jrosto is online now Senior Member
    Good on you for getting started on your new journey.

Are you following the PB 21 Day Challenge? IF not, I would highly recommend it. The structure worked out very well for me at the beginning of my new primal life and really helped to develop the habits that helped me succeed.

Keep at it, you are going to do great.

accidentalpancake is offline Senior Member
    There's no better reason than your kids to stay motivated. Always remember that.

When my wife and I found out we were having a baby it kicked me into gear as well. It's been a bit bumpy, but I'm down 70+ lbs since then, and it's been the best thing I could have done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    I got 99 problems but a pancake ain't one...

My Journal

Height: 6'3"
    SW (Feb 2012): 278
    SBF: 26% (Scale)
    CW (Sept 2015): 200
    CBF: 17% (Scale)

Shop Now
    @becsta thanks i wish you well, i guess its like riding a bike when your a kid, you fall off and get right back on again! i am right on the border we usually see a lot of bikers passing through, so there must be something that keeps em coming!

@jrosto thank you, yes its the 21 day primal blueprint i am doing and thats what i am hoping for most is building those habits! all the best to you aswell.

@accidentalpancake , yes kids are a great motivation, 70lbs thats amazing! well done. Did your wife follow you on your primal journey, mine has not! hopefully when she sees how healthy i am getting she will join in

well day 3 and 4 have been ok today i had cravings for rubbish food, the little guy in my head who gives me bad advice mentioned giving up and starting in a couple of weeks after all the stress of moving house! i shut him up with a yummy prawn/pork stir fry with a side of sweet potatoes.

Really need to think a bit ahead of time for my meals, seem to spend half the day in the kitchen.