hashbrowns or potato cakes!!!
take a turnip. cube it up, put it in food processor for a couple hits...
- butter skillet and add turnip
- thrown in some onions
- cook until browned
serve. these taste EXACTLY like hasbrowns. add whatever seasoning you like on hasbrowns
- same thing with turnip in food processor
- add an egg to turnip hash
- add a spoonful of coconut flour or almond flour enough to bind
- fry in butter
- serve! i like mine with primal ketchup b/c i am a ketchup whore lol
Last edited by cabeman; 09-12-2010 at 12:59 AM.
i have had hasbrowns and eggs and meat for dinner for like 3 days now lol. they are so good!