1. Processed meats (sausage, bacon, cold cuts) often have a bunch of additives in them. I would stay away from them and buy only unprocessed meats. That does not mean only turkey and chicken, but virtually all meat in it's simplest form.
2. Store bought condiments are full of crap. Soy sauce is okay, but get the wheat free kind (Tamari) if you must. You can always make your own ketchup, mayo, and guacamole. Even if the brand is natural and organic, it will still have some bullshit like canola oil.
3. Unsweetened yogurt, cheese, and milk are fine if you can handle them. I don't drink milk (gives me the farts) but I eat tons of cheese.
4. As for the French onion dip, see # 2. Make your own.
5. There are tons of threads on beans here. Make your choice. If you want to eat them, soak them or something. Won't kill you, but there's better things to eat.
6. I understand that you need carbs for your sport. But that does not mean you should eat grains. Sweet potatoes, fruits, etc can provide you with enough. Buttt if you must, I consider white rice to be pretty safe in terms of anti nutrients and digestibility. Just keep in mind that it's completely rid of nutrients and it is a bunch of empty calories. I eat it post work out only because it's very convenient, cheap, I like the taste and I am not looking to lose weight.
¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><(( ((º>
><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><(( ((º>