Thread: Primal Challenge Journal (new_me) page

new_me Guest

30 days...that isn't very long...I've been transitioning/losing weight for over two years...my biggest goal is to take this lifestyle "to heart"...I've got the basics...I just need to DO it CONSISTENTLY.

This is my first time posting on the newly revised site...that makes me happy...to have figured out how...I miss reading all the good stuff here...I'm glad I've found my way back.

I'm feeling proud of my day today...picked a gallon of raspberries from my garden...froze two gallons of saskatoons picked from the wild...played in the river with my family, brought home crayfish and minnows for our dugout...ate beets, carrots, onions, peas and potatoes from my garden...am going to bed at 10:30pm.

Journey On, friends.

new_me Guest

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Oh great, now I have some nasty eye infection. The whole side of my face is sore. I think it would be best if I didn't workout as it likely causes stress to my body and I need all I've got to fight this infection. I HATE having to take antibiotics, but I guess I have to, it is nasty. So, I'll focus in on having a very clean diet and rest lots. For today, that is my focus.

...bumps in the road....