Thread: My South End of the World Success History page

JuceP is offline Junior Member

My South End of the World Success History

Shop Now
    Hi, mi name is Julio Pietropaolo, I live in Ushuaia, Argentina, almost the end of the world .
    Sorry for my English first. On August 2014 I had started to feel really bad.., could not sleep at nights, problems with breathing, and all of the sad things that happens when you have been eating yor whole life the bad way.
    On that time I was 122kg, i'm 39 years old and now after 8 month of paleo primal aproach I am 85 kg and still loosing weight.
    In my case I have not done any kind of excersise, only once in a week I play soccer or basketball... but that is all.
    The things that is my important to me is that i feel a lot better now, i treasure the oportunity to play with my kids and walk in the nature.
    Beside food change habits i took really serious about sleeping and vit D, that was really bad for me living in this place of the world.
    I only want to share my history because i want to encourage people to take the steps to recover their life!! (And again sorry for my english)

Rig D is offline Senior Member
    Dayton, OH, but "home" is Carolinas/Georgia
    Great success! You've lost a bunch, and your face really looks better. I have to ask about your hair- Is it a trick of the lighting, or is your hair getting darker? I encourage you to increase your exercise, even it is just increasing your current "walking in nature" to a daily routine. The once a week "all out" workouts with soccer/basketball can be rough on your system if that is the full extent of your effort.

Your English is so much better than my Spanish, I would never attempt to put up a post like yours in Spanish. Good work.
    The Buck stops here. I am responsible for my past and my future. So for today: I choose to be happy. I will seek wisdom. I will be a servant to others. I will greet this day with a forgiving spirit.

tapper47 is offline Senior Member
    You're doing great!

Urban Forager is offline Senior Member
    Well done! You did that pretty quickly, I suppose you had to buy a completely new wardrobe!
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

JuceP is offline Junior Member
    You are absolutely right mi clothes doesnt look good on me anymore!!! I have been thinking on doing some exercise routine... maybe something easy like 5BX... i tried once freeletics but its too hard for me... what do you guys do for exercise?

MarielleGO is offline Senior Member
    Well done!! you look so much healthier!!!
    My story, My thought....

It's all about trying to stay healthy!!!!

Calories? Aren't that those little creatures that live in my closet and shrink my clothes at night?
    AN EARTH WARRIOR!!!!

SMight is offline Junior Member
    Learn More
    Awesome results in a short time, Julio!
    Last edited by SMight; 04-23-2015 at 08:33 AM.