Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who else trains Brazilian jiu jitsu???? page

JIUjitsuJOE is offline Junior Member

Who else trains Brazilian jiu jitsu????

Shop Now
    Just wondering if any other bjj peeps are going primal,and I just want to know how they feel when they are Rollin on the mats?iam a brown belt in bjj and I wish I would have went primal years ago,but better late never right??🇧🇷🇺🇸

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    <---- This guy

Started finding my way to primal because of the jits. I would get really bad indigestion during training, until I cut the wheat out. Feel great now, 6-7 bread-free years later.
    The Champagne of Beards

Wow bro that's great will stay on the same path how long you been doing jits?

Little north of 9 years now. What about you?
    The Champagne of Beards

I have 12 years on the mats full time coach and jiu jitsu fighter hopefully it my belt will turn black soon lol..

Elliot is online now Senior Member
    6 years here. Purple.

Quote Originally Posted by JIUjitsuJOE View Post
    I have 12 years on the mats full time coach and jiu jitsu fighter hopefully it my belt will turn black soon lol..
    Wow, I'm totes jelly that you do it full-time. I help out with some kids' classes, run an open mat session or two per week and get to classes whenever possible, but I have a full-time job and a little barbell-coaching side hustle, so it's not as often as I'd like these days (I did spend several years training 6-10 times/week though). I'm also looking forward to that particular promotion, at whatever time the people who make such decisions see fit.

I'm fortunate to be quite a small fish in a large pond at my place, and brown belts rarely teach classes except as occasional, last-minute substitutes. Which is one of the main reasons I'm excited about the day I tie a black Atama around my waist. I really enjoy teaching as well as training hard, and I think it will give me some more opportunities to spend time doing the former.
    The Champagne of Beards

That's awesome who do you train under and what state? Yes iam truly blessed to do my passion for a livin,and we also have black belts that run our program MAURICIO ALONSO A RYAN GRACIE BLACKBELT......

Eich is offline Senior Member
    Stopped 10 years ago, but in hindsight...primal eating and fasted training would have been a lot more comfortable. That is for sure.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by JIUjitsuJOE View Post
    That's awesome who do you train under and what state? Yes iam truly blessed to do my passion for a livin,and we also have black belts that run our program MAURICIO ALONSO A RYAN GRACIE BLACKBELT......

Sweet man. That sounds awesome. I train under one of the guys you can see in the background of the cover photo of this book: http://www.amazon.com/The-Gracie-Way...ct_top?ie=UTF8

You probably wouldn't recognize him by name, but he's as legit as they come. Shoot me a pm if you want to discuss in detail.
    The Champagne of Beards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast