Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The ROTTEN paleo diet!!! page

Gorbag is offline Senior Member

The ROTTEN paleo diet!!!

Shop Now
    Alright, I just realized that it also seem to exist a subset of the paleo diet that stick to eating rotten meat and fish! Interesting I say, and I suppose that there must be at least two main branches of the rotten paleo diet; those people that eat rotten cooked meat and those that eat it rotten but raw! And what about vegetables and fruit, does apples and oranges taste best when at least a bit rotten?

So what about you guys have you enjoyed your rotten egg and bacon for breakfast lately, and do you enjoy putting smelly and rotten butter in your bulletproof coffee?

And what about that punk guy, Jonny Rotten, was he doing this diet already decades ago? So take your rotten discussion below, this thread’s gonna smell…
    Last edited by Gorbag; 04-14-2015 at 12:06 PM.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

noodletoy is offline Senior Member
    am glad my laptop has no smell-o-vision.

rotten eggs.jpg
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

– Ernest Hemingway

j3nn is offline Senior Member
    Barf.
    | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

Raw paleo matt is offline Senior Member
    That's pretty disrespectful its actually more of a raw paleo diet, I already told you rotten meat is very little of our diets so don't call it yhat.

Paysan is offline Senior Member
    Fruit and vegetables are still edible when bruised. The most rotten parts can be sliced away or even eaten around, w/o dire repercussions. But the very rottenness and odors of rotten meats should clue us in that THIS IS NO LONGER GOOD FOOD! If you are from a culture, such as the older Inuit, who buried pounded birds in caches for survival foods, and who ate fermented fish, no doubt you might survive such foods simply because your gut flora had been adapted since infancy to handle them. Provided, of course, that you survived infancy! But the majority of peoples today are not adapted, and risk food poisoning and sepsis by exposure to such "foods."

whitebear is online now Senior Member
    Most folks probably don't have the gut flora to handle well aged meats.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Elliot is offline Senior Member
    I just watched this video on rotten meat:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIrFhfyrmS4

It's interesting. That led me to look up the guy on Wikipedia:
    Aajonus Vonderplanitz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Aajonus Vonderplanitz (born Richard Swigart[1] in 1947, died 28 August 2013) was an American nutritionist and activist, based in Malibu, California and in Thailand, who developed the Primal Diet. Vonderplanitz claimed that in his 20s, he was diagnosed with multiple, terminal cancers resistant to conventional treatments but reversed through raw diets, especially once he included raw meat. Increasingly popular,[2] the Primal Diet is principally raw meat, raw eggs, raw dairy, raw bland fruit, and unheated honey...
    This is not really the Primal Diet, unless he used the name separately. Someone should probably try to correct the Wikipedia article.

noodletoy is offline Senior Member
    and other than vonderplanitz' fantastical claims, there is no evidence he suffered from any illness nor cured them.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

– Ernest Hemingway

Breaks Ofheent is offline Senior Member
    It would probably taste better just to eat the maggots on their own.

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Wildrose is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'm drinking rotten tea right now...
    Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast