Obviously you've read all the assurances by industry and government that there is no toxic residue of Vikane.
The good news is, it has a very short half-life of as little as 20 minutes. Besides dispersion into the air, it also degrades rapidly. It has no residual benefit to kill termites or bedbugs and by industry definition, it in fact has no toxic residue, despite its ability to penetrate porous materials like wood or cloth or paper.
The only potential risk I see is the fact that its rapid degradation is to a fluoride and a sulphate. You'll be OK with either of those if you avoid ingesting them. I'd seal or remove any food stuff or drinking water. If any fluoride residue is left behind in clothing or paper goods in the house, I don't believe it will be any more risk than the residue left behind by washing clothes in fluoridated municipal water.
With a little caution regarding exposed food and drinking water, I think the risk is minimal of it hindering your adrenal recovery. Relax and focus on securing the food and water in the house, or removing it, and you'll be fine.
Last edited by John Caton; 02-20-2015 at 04:10 AM.
Stop by to visit at primalways.net
Old Paths ... New Journeys