Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nutiva deal

Nutiva deal

Shop Now
    Just wanted to let people in on the goodness I found today. We're running out of coconut oil and are rebuying Nutiva. We're getting 4 1 gallon containers which should last us about 2 years but it's much more economical than getting single jars. As I was checking out I decided to check online for codes and found one for 20% off. I couldn't believe it actually worked. We ended up saving $35 on a $175 order. Add free shipping to that and it's close to the price of the refined stuff from TT. One gallon is $50 normally so it'd be $40 with free shipping. Still a good deal for organic virgin oil. Just thought I'd let people know if they were interested.

Any more details- where are you buying the Nutiva? I am out of coco oil myself and need to be ordering some.
    Last edited by soror; 07-12-2010 at 07:17 PM.

http://www.nutiva.com/products/10_coconut.php The two times I've ordered I've just gotten it from their website. If I remember correctly it shipped quickly last time. The confirmation this time said it'd be at my place within 2-5 business days. The taste is a little coconutty but not too strong at all. The best by date is 2 years from the date they package it though when I emailed they said it'd probably last more than 2 years easily.

Looks like the moderator is reviewing my post since I posted a link. In any case, I ordered from Nutiva's direct website. They had quick service last time. The flavor is coconutty but not overly so. I definitely recommend it.

of course. i just buy 32oz for $20. where were you earlier?

Silly me. Maybe it'd be helpful to actually post the code. FBFAN for 20% off.

Grrrrr.....

You could always email and see if they'll still give it to you? I've emailed a place before that gave me a 15% discount after my order

thanks, but i'm over budget already this week. that's okay. keep us posted when you come across new deals!

Shop Now
    thanks!
    Adding minerals wherever I can.