Thread: Ravenoak's 21 Day Challenge page

ravenoak is offline Junior Member

Ravenoak's 21 Day Challenge

Well here we go again. It has been awhile since I have been eating primal and all my old issues have come back. Some severe seborrhea dermatitis, multiple gut issues, gas and looks like I have some GERD problems these days. So when I seen the 21 day challenge come up I applied and I am currently using Vimify app for daily progress and it helps keep me on track. I am also using the the primal journal to lay detail my journey once again down the primal path. So I want to lose some weight and get hold of my eating issues and addictions.

I walk quite a bit at my job, up to 7 miles a day. So I probably need to add some sprints to a workout and walk with my wife during the evening. I like to weight lift when I can so probably go back to short dumbbell routine I like to use.

Here we go!

Paleo-curious is offline Junior Member
    Hi Ravenoak! I'm sort of your opposite: I'm good with the diet but challenged with the weights. And I'm jealous of your walking job! Mine is very sedentary.

I have Celiac Disease & eating this way makes me feel so much better. Sounds like you already know how great it feels... here's to health!

Hi Paleo-Curious! Diet is always my main issue. The walking everyday helps me quite a bit and being a leader in manufacturing helps make sure I don't have to slow that part down. Weights wise I always go into slowly and at home right now.

I can imagine eating this does make you feel better. Hear is to health!

Day 2

Good on eating and followed my plan. Slowly cutting out my diet soda addiction and replacing it with coffee if I need caffeine or water. It is one thing I definitely have a hard time quitting. Have a pretty bad cold right now so sleep is somewhat a issue right now. Play day with wife in sing and dance together.

Day 6. Had carb flu until yesterday when I fell off the primal wagon. So back in the saddle again. May take me 2 21 transformations to get totally in the groove. At least my cold is finally gone and I do not beat myself up about messing my eating plan up. Just getting back on the plan without beating myself up like I usually do.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Day 7

Well considering I only ate primarily around 80% it is not going to bad. I have dialed back soda by replacing with coffee and water. Getting back into heavy lifting is going somewhat slowly but I do a lot at work. Anyway I feel better now with gut issues subsiding and sebbothiac dermatitis slowing down. I take it as a win.

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum