Thread: Magic Fingers and Her New Beginning! page

Magic Fingers and Her New Beginning!

Shop Now
    A bit about me!
    I am a mother to 4 wonderful kids and grandma to 7 amazing grand kids! Family is very important to me.
    I have been a massage therapist for 15 years and love what I do. I have a one woman spa set up at my house.
    I am only 4' 11" and want to lose 60 lbs.
    I love the outdoors and we go camping a lot as a family.
    I recently move my mother into my house to be her caregiver. She has dementia.
    I had a total knee replacement 10 months ago and it is doing well. I am really wanting to hold off from having my other knee replaced and am currently doing whatever it takes. I have always had bad knees.

I know the Primal way of eating is something I can follow. I am going to try and modify all exercises to meet my challenge of my knees.
    I plan to update this daily and look forward to any words of encouragement or advise everyone can give me!
    Last edited by Magic Fingers; 01-12-2015 at 10:22 AM.

I got my 8 hours of sleep last night. I have decided that since I am the caregiver for my mother, I am going to try and have her eat as primal as I can. She loves her chocolate and ice cream! Wish the sun would come out today but I am not going to let that stop me from being outside today.

I stared some SAD food down and I won!! I stayed all primal in my food choices today!! The sun never came out but I went outside anyways. I am enjoying the Vimify app Mark set up for this challenge. All in all it was a good day!

Greensprout is offline Senior Member

Once again I got at least 8 hours of sleep but I was up a few times getting rid of my water weight!! I use to snack on chips in the evening while watching TV. That was probably keeping me holding on to all that water.

Time to go give some massages. I have a massage meeting tonight out of town and they usually go out to eat afterwards. I will really have to read over the menu well.

Today was another good day! I didn't go off track with my food choices. Sun was out for a little while so I took advantage of it. So far walking has been my form of exercise. We did not go out to eat after the meeting tonight so I fixed a snack of nuts and cheese.

Shop Now
    I think I have a touch of the carb flu We started a new Bible study at church today and they had a brunch. I looked and didn't see any thing I should eat so just had a cup of tea. Once again I was able to eat all primal today! The sun was finally out all day and I sure did enjoy it even though it was cold. I am going to chill tonight and watch some recorded TV shows.