Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 12 days in.... page

Newlifepath is offline Member

12 days in....

Shop Now
    I'm 12 days in. Definitely have experienced weight loss and 1 pant size reduction. Stomach is flatter, but I'm not seeing much change in my body yet physically. I know.... Patience, stay the course, which I absolutely will. Just curious to know when others started to see physical body changes. Here are my stats: 5'6" M. SW-185, CW-176, GW-whatever makes me looked ripped to see abs and muscle definition. I'm currently lifting weights 3 days/week under the direction of a personal trainer and long walks 2 days a week. My diet is super clean, no cheats. Any advice/encouragement is appreciated.

Trying to upload pics, but it keeps giving me network error. Any advice?

TQP
    TQP is online now Senior Member
    Install tapatalk and upload that way.

here is a 12 day progress pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MuchLove is offline Senior Member
    It's only 12 days. If people could transform their bodies to look how they want in 12 days, dont you think more pepple would?! Keep going and be patient. It will happen.

EatMoveSleep is online now Senior Member
    12 days :
    - 9 lb lost
    - 1 pant size down
    - stomach is flatter
    - pictures show obvious reduction

Not sure what the problem is.

Rig D is offline Senior Member
    Dayton, OH, but "home" is Carolinas/Georgia
    Seriously? in 12 days you are down a pant size and see a flatter belly, have lost weight, but say no physical change.
    Reality is that you have made outstanding headway for 12 days in. It is going to take time to unwork the years of bad stuff you have embedded in your bod. You are correct, patience is essential but if you are reasonable in your expectations, your patience will be amply rewarded. Keep up the exercise, you are doing great.
    I would suggest you check your weight weekly, dimensions monthly, "how am I feeling" every day. You should be feeling better and that's your major metric. Soon enough, you may be having to buy new pants.
    The Buck stops here. I am responsible for my past and my future. So for today: I choose to be happy. I will seek wisdom. I will be a servant to others. I will greet this day with a forgiving spirit.

Thanks guys. I sincerely appreciate it. I'm not saying there is a problem, just wondering at what point I will begin to see some fat reduction around the hips and breast area. I know there is no defined answer as everyone is different. Just curious when others had an "wow" moment in the mirror. I'm very pleased with my early success. In fact, yesterday I weighed in at 173 which is 12 pounds down at my 2 week anniversary.

Now on Day 15. Still seeing small results daily. Loving the new lifestyle. Fit into a suit that I haven't worn in years this morning.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Weighed in this morning, Day 18 and hit the 160's...BARELY, 169.2. Did a 24-hour fast yesterday so I know that has a lot to do with the drop. I could have honestly kept the fast going until midday today, but went ahead and ate. Loving the way my clothes fit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast