Thread: Me, Myself, and Grok page

andersonkc is offline Junior Member

Me, Myself, and Grok

New to Primal - or should I say attempting to move to primal. Been browsing this site quite a bit and decided to take a nose dive into changing my life style. When we are young we think we are invincible to anything that we eat or not do. I went through my teens and early twenties eating whatever I felt like as I lived a pretty active lifestyle (playing soccer everyday), but the days of work and sitting at my desk all day is catching up to me.

Not only is the stuff I eat taking a toll on me, I have started doing more and more food research and have learned what those foods I was eating were actually doing to me. Chemical after chemical on the labels and it's time to call it quits.

Something else I learned was that grains are EVIL! I didn't eat grains/processed foods for about a month and burned fat lost tons of weight, but I this was during a time I was in-between jobs and came to a point I was eating what I could get. Now I am headed back on the right track and decided to join you all here.

Name: Kevin
    Primal Level: New
    Reason for Lifestyle Change: Health
    Favorite Exercise: Soccer and P90X (not much of a gym guy)

John Caton is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard. Glad you dove in. Even small changes can have profound effects.
    Stop by to visit at primalways.net
    Old Paths ... New Journeys

MBC
    MBC is offline Member
    Good on you for making a change and looking after yourself!

ruibenma is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    good info,Good on you for making a change and looking after yourself! thanks