Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Primal Challenge Journal (karlin) page

karlin is offline Junior Member

Primal Fuel

Here are a few things I'd like to work on:

1) Work on increasing body strength.

2) Walk a lot more.

3) Reduce stress (I got a promotion at work, and it's been tough.)

4) Drop about 5 pounds. I've lost 36 pounds since going primal, and I would like to lose 10 more...but I only expect 5 pounds to be actually attainable in 30 days since I am so close to "ideal" weight.

5) Get outside and play more.

My stats I'd like to improve:

149 pounds

30 in waist

Day 1

Eating was mostly on plan. I did get a lot more walking in. I took my son out to a flat part of the neighborhood to ride his bike (we live on a hill), so I did a lot of bike pushing too. Oh, and I went and got a pair of Vibram Fivefingers today! Very comfy, but my neighbors thought they were weird. lol

I will try to do some pushups tonight, then maybe tomorrow ask my hubby to show me some ways to increase strength.

Eating was about 100% today. Exercise not. I worked most of the day, and while I moved a lot, it was not what I wanted. Our evening walk got cut short by rain too.

I still have some time to do some pushups though. A pretty good day 2!

Day 3 was okay. I was incredibly busy, and I didn't eat enough. The IF did help with the digestion issue I had yesterday, so all is good.

I got a little walking and lifting in (helping my dad move and have a garage sale).

Day 4 was busy. Eating was not great, but it wasn't that bad either. Lots of lifting for work (big bags of grains ironically) and helping my dad move...so that was accomplished. Not much walking, but I'll try to fit that in tomorrow.

Day 5 was okay. Eating was probably within the 80%, but I usually strive for 99%. I have been so busy, it's been hard. The good news is I weighed in at 147.2 this morning. I think that's enough to say my stall is no more! Having the garage sale today (maybe...it's raining!). I guess we can always set it up inside the house.

Day 6 was busy. I worked all day, doing garage sale and then cleaning my dad's house to help the new tenants. I ate very little, but I got exercise in.

Eating was good within my personal standards. I was ale to make it to the farmers market to get some local pastured pork...so I have food for next week!

Day 7 went well. Another busy day with eating ok. For some reason my weight was up this morning, but this happens every so often. I think I need to remember to drink more water...and I could be gaining some muscle. I've been working really hard this past week...lots of lifting, cleaning, painting, etc.

Day 8 and 9 I have been feeling under the weather...so no workouts. Eating has been okay...need to do a little better. Looking forward to feeling better.

Day 10 was busy, but good. Eating was 100%, and I got some play in at the swimming pool with my son. I still don't feel entirely well, but getting better.

Things are too busy....hope it slows down soon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast