Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Primal Challenge Journal (karlin) page 2

karlin is offline Junior Member

Primal Fuel

Day 11 was great food-wise. I ate 100%..feel good. I did not get much exercise in as I am still feeling run down. My son is now sick...so definitely a virus.

My weight was finally down again...147.2, and my waist is 29 inches.

Day 12 was good. I ate well within my personal guidelines and am losing weight again. Weighed in at 146.2 this morning. I was able to lift some heavy things, but not much walking. I will be lifting more heavy things today...so off to make some sausage!

Day 13. Food was good. Did some walking and heavy lifting. Feeling great. Gaining muscle.

Day 14...2 weeks in! Had a rest day. Eating was good...if not a little too low carb. Had a massage this morning too...very nice!

Day 15 was good. Got in a walk and some lifting at work (50 pound bags of flax and carrots). Eating was 100%. Weight was 146.0 this morning. I'm itching to see 145 on the scale.

I'm grateful for this challenge, as it's helped me reaffirm my goals and go back to a stricter paleo lifestyle. I was very strict for 4 months until a stomach virus caused a bacterial overgrowth and stomach problems for 2 months. I didn't fall off the wagon completely, but I was willing to eat anything to help my stomach...at least for a day or two until I felt like crap and went strict again. I finally have the stomach problems under control...so I'm off dairy again (for about 2 weeks) and broke my stall. Great!

Day 16 went well. Eating was 100%. Didn't get much exercise. Tomorrow will be super, super busy....just hoping to stay on track.

Day 17 was ok. I had a dietary indiscretion (a little white chocolate). I immediately regretted it because I had some joint aches. So, I fasted over dinner and felt better. I weighed in at 145.0 this morning. That's exactly 40 pounds from January...and 4 pounds this month. Very happy with that! Planning on a 4 mile walk tonight....will be sure to wear my fivefingers.

I think it may be day 20. Had a busy few days. Things have been good...except last night had some homemade beer and got some hives...stayed up too late and got little sleep. Other than that, I have been on track.

Day 21 was ok...I was super tired. I ate well, got a little workout. I am super stressed out because I start my new teaching job tomorrow. So now I have 2 jobs, a kid starting kindergarden, and 2 other organizations I head up. All I was to be is a full time mom most of the time...but life happened. I have too much on my plate. Something has to give...but I'm giving it through September to see how it goes after the schedules are all worked out. I also don't think I'm eating enough...which makes me feel even more stressed.

Day 22 and 23 have been okay. I did have some white chocolate today, which was a mistake. Stress is coming and going....only a week until my son starts school.

Weighed in at 144.8 this morning...so that's good. Going to try for a walk tonight.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast