Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Day 1 newbie page

gemma is offline Junior Member

Day 1 newbie

Shop Now
    Hi all this is my day 1. It was hard as it was also day 1 after the holidays back to work. I feel like I've done everything wrong. I missed breakfast.
    11am
    Black coffee
    12am
    Boiled egg, 4 blueberries black coffee
    4pm
    4 slices of cheddar and some chorizo
    Planning to have venison and salad or hot veg for dinner.
    Can one of you lovely regulars talk to me about my day
    I have done Aitkins before and I feel like I am now doing that? That's ok though right? It's not all that different is it?

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Mr. Anthony is offline Senior Member
    Why so little food?

Also, have you read the book?

MuchLove is offline Senior Member
    Primal is absolutely not like Atkins. It's a lifestyle that revolves around the consumption of real, natural foods, good sleep and healthy movement (especially outdoors). I would recommend taking a look at the main website.

I don't know why so little food. I suppose I was in school it was hard to eat. I have the 21 day transformation book but with 2 little ones I'm struggling to get time to read it so I'm flicking through and trying to make sense. So if you think I've eaten little I'm fine to have meat and veg later then? Any quick advice would be great people thanks. I know this way of eating works for me so trying to give it a good go. I wold like to start by loosing a stone in 7 weeks.

Well the diet is based on protein meat protein yes.So it does have similarities to Aitkins. Lots of fat less carbs?there is little time for me so just asking for some quick advice thanks

pearlofdaf is offline Junior Member

Day 1 newbie

I tied a bunch, Ill give you a couple on newbie day. Based on what Ive read you only need 2 or 3 for your box and I tied a dozen.
    Thanks, thats very generous of you, Id certainly accept a couple if Im unable to acquire any before Saturday.

alexap is offline Junior Member
    I eat a lot, and I am losing so slowly. I chose this because I knew me and diets are so breakable. I may flub on this diet, drink a bit too much red wine, eat the whole dark chocolate bar but...I can get back on this horse and ride. I eat meat, cheese, lovely succulent greens, and I don't because of all I am allowed do that that often. I want to express my gratitude to Mark because I am trying hard to follow, he has been nothing but wonderful. Basically lets celebrate, you can eat, you don't have to count the blueberries...or the cherries...or the steaks.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Hi Gemma and welcome to the primal lifestyle. I don't think your first day was "all wrong" at all. You have real food like meat veges eggs and berries and no processed stuff or grains or seed oils, so that's the basics down. It's great you have the book, as you read it and begin to apply I'm sure you will find things begin to fall into place. All the best on your journey.

missyboobah is offline Junior Member
    This is my first day and I just feel nervous that I get it wrong and end up putting on more weight! Had gluten free sausages and fried egg and mushrooms for breakfast and coffee with a splash of almond milk, is this a good breakfast, anyone.....

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Sveta2005b is offline Junior Member

Day 1 n

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    and a little bit of lightning, and I am off for the day, need to stay fresh for undock/STORRM rendezvous

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast