Thread: Best scrambled eggs ever page

cowpewter is offline Member

Best scrambled eggs ever

Shop Now
    I just ate the best scrambled eggs I've ever eaten in my life, and I felt the need to share.

Nothing complicated really, but I'd stopped on my way home from work at the store. Amongst other things, I picked up 2 dozen eggs. Well right as I was about to unload my bike, the grocery bag overtipped, and 3 eggs got fractures in them. So decided to scramble them.

I whipped 1 tbl heavy cream into the eggs, and heated up 1 tbl butter in my little nonstick pan I use for eggs. I chopped up a little green onion and let that cook in the butter a little bit, then scrambled the eggs in. Sprinkled a little salt and pepper on top when they were done, and holy crap. I have never eaten scrambled eggs this good.

Rivvin is offline Senior Member
    Sorry powpewter, but these are the best scrambled eggs ever.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU_B3QNu_Ks

Yours are #2 on the list though.

Stevoreo is offline Senior Member
    minus the bread, that looks amazing!!!

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Neither of those compare to my scrambled eggs. 3 eggs scrambled in a bowl with two spalshes of cream and a generous handful of cheddar and pepperjack. Brown 2tbsp butter and 4 cloves minced garlic, add egg mixture and get to scrambling. Add 1/2 chopped jalapeno or 1 chopped habanero, keep scrambling. When fluffy and moist, plate and top with salsa.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Emmelle is offline Member
    I make BOMB scrambled eggs with diced onion, bellpepper and anaheim chiles, sauteed in butter with a little cream whipped in. Superb!

Grol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmelle View Post
    I make BOMB scrambled eggs with diced onion, bellpepper and anaheim chiles, sauteed in butter with a little cream whipped in. Superb!
    Made this exact scramble for my daughter this morning. Melted a little pepper jack over the top. She cleaned her plate.

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cowpewter View Post
    I whipped 1 tbl heavy cream into the eggs, and heated up 1 tbl butter in my little nonstick pan I use for eggs. I chopped up a little green onion and let that cook in the butter a little bit, then scrambled the eggs in. Sprinkled a little salt and pepper on top when they were done, and holy crap. I have never eaten scrambled eggs this good.
    Sounds *delicious*

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

FergalJennings is offline Senior Member
    Gordon Ramsey gets on like hes always on crack...
    i love vine tomatoes..i could eat them forever.