Thread: Ready to learn if i'm dairy tolerant, Low to not dairy to dairy superloading page

Styleten is offline Senior Member

Ready to learn if i'm dairy tolerant, Low to not dairy to dairy superloading

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I've never notices a problem drinking milk. I had a chocolate school milk twice a day growing up, milk in my cereals when i ate those growing up and i use milk in my coffee and protein shakes.

Doesn't mean that i wasn't negatively effected by it. After all HFCS doesn't make you cough, doesn't make you dizzy doesn't make you puke blood however its negative effects are out there.

I would like your advise in an experiment. I'd like to introduce milk back into my body at more then natural amount. More then i would crave or hunger for just to over exaggerated any and all symptoms to learn from the experience.

Recently I been using fat free milk in my coffee and oatmeal. I buy a half gallon and use it until it goes bad so that is all i can say about my consumption. less then 1/2 gallon per 2 weeks.

Once i try your recommended amount what symptoms would i look for.

I'm trying to learn why milk/dairy is a nono from this experience.

tangentrider is offline Senior Member
    I went off cow dairy (except butter) in May. When I added it back, a rash appeared on my nose and I developed pimples on my chin. I had no idea I was sensitive until I went off. I'm still tinkering a bit, trying to determine if it's casein, whey, or the whole deal. I'm hoping it's just casein, for whey is an important protein booster for me. Good luck with your dairy experiment.
    Started PB late 2008, lost 50 lbs by late 2009. Have been plateaued, but that thing may just be biting the dust: more on that later.