Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey, my boobs are now bigger than my stomach! page

2gzdragons is offline Junior Member

Hey, my boobs are now bigger than my stomach!

Primal Fuel
    And I have big boobs!! This actually isn't a bragging thing, but I can honestly say that I noticed this change this morning when looking down, and my gut didn't stick out past my boobs! (BTW, I am female)

I'm trying to embrace those little victories...I put too much pressure on my bad shoulder last night so my arm collapsed, I fell and hurt my ribs--but me in a major funk, so this "little" (ha!) victory is a breakthrough!

Besides generally feeling better, clothes being looser, and the # on the scale going down--I put this out there:

What are the small, less obvious changes that you've experienced since going primal?

edennperez1 is offline Senior Member
    Congrats!! Big knockers make this world a great place to live in! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Quote Originally Posted by edennperez1 View Post
    Congrats!! Big knockers make this world a great place to live in! ;-)

all knockers make this world a great place to live in

TheyCallMeLazarus is offline Senior Member
    I guess I will just be the first one to say this one....

Pictures or it didn't happen ahaha

To put away my limbic brain for second and actually contribute, my change would be this:
    My skin stopped looking like a sheet of dandruff when I stopped vegan and started primal years ago. I was constantly in need of chapstick, laxatives, and skin lotion before. After I no longer needed any of it. I remember throwing away a bottle of lotion that had sat for months since I started, brought a huge smile to my face.
    "Man is born free.....but everywhere he is in chains."

Pamela M is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2gzdragons View Post
    And I have big boobs!! This actually isn't a bragging thing, but I can honestly say that I noticed this change this morning when looking down, and my gut didn't stick out past my boobs! (BTW, I am female)

I'm trying to embrace those little victories...I put too much pressure on my bad shoulder last night so my arm collapsed, I fell and hurt my ribs--but me in a major funk, so this "little" (ha!) victory is a breakthrough!

Besides generally feeling better, clothes being looser, and the # on the scale going down--I put this out there:

What are the small, less obvious changes that you've experienced since going primal?
    I really love this! Congratulations. And embrace those little victories, which aren't little at all. (no pun intended).

As for changes I've experienced since going primal, it has to be something I didn't really even notice myself. My hair. It's shiny. So shiny. A friend and I were aren't the salon at the same time, and she asked the hairdresser why my hair is so shiny, and hers isn't. After the hard sell on proper hair products (which I buy at the drug store), he said it could be diet as well. My friend, whom I love dearly, is a vegetarian. Now I could have been mistaken, but I swear I saw her at the butchers the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela M View Post
    Now I could have been mistaken, but I swear I saw her at the butchers the other day.
    Tell her she has to eat it, not just place it on top of her head. LOL!

lemontwisst is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    all knockers make this world a great place to live in
    As one who was not blessed with giant knockers, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by 2gzdragons View Post
    Outwardly, my skin, hair and nails are all amazing without having to do much to them or use any of the products I used to...I don't need lotion for dry skin anymore, I have bottles of unused nail strengthener sitting around and sunscreen is about the only thing that goes on my face when it's needed and my skin is clear and even.
    Inwardly, I just feel more...right. My energy is good even when I don't always have the best sleep. My moods are generally more stable, I have virtually no PMS symptoms besides about an hour of mild cramping right before shark week starts. I don't stress over or get caught up in thinking about food all the time. Following as primal a lifestyle as I can managa hasn't turned me into a Friday success story but it's been about restoring my health first and foremost, and it's working.

jackmormon is offline Member
    I hear ya & congrats! It was a revelation about a year ago when I looked down and saw my penis for the 1st time in 25 years without my gut blocking the view.

Jennifla is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeLazarus View Post

Pictures or it didn't happen ahaha
    I knew someone was going to say it, just didn't think it would be Lazarus.
    As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by jackmormon View Post
    I hear ya & congrats! It was a revelation about a year ago when I looked down and saw my penis for the 1st time in 25 years without my gut blocking the view.
    In the interest of fairness...wait for it...PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast