Thread: Where can I find Paleo/Caveman/Primal Blueprint meal plans with a caloric breakdown? page

junenomax is offline Junior Member

Where can I find Paleo/Caveman/Primal Blueprint meal plans with a caloric breakdown?

Primal Fuel
    I am in a bulking (weight gain) stage right now so I need a high calorie diet. I know it will be hard to get a lot of calories on a diet that relies almost solely on meat and fruits/veggies but I think this is the healthiest way to put on lean weight.
    Acai Max Cleanse
    Last edited by junenomax; 07-30-2010 at 02:22 AM.

Stabby is offline Senior Member
    The notion of just meat, veggies and fruit is a little misleading and misguided (Cordain!!!! No really, he's brilliant though). You're exercising your ass off so I propose a couple of cups of yam or sweet potato and some animal protein post-workout. Then for your non-recovery meals you can have the meat, veggies, and fruit but also throw in some added fat like beef tallow, coconut, butter (if you do well with dairy), olive oil, avocado, etc. Originally the whole "lean meats, seafood, veggies, fruit, nuts" thing seemed like a good idea but we have good reason to eat more pure fat on top of everything. It's really hard to get enough calories without it, I agree.
    Stabbing conventional wisdom in its face.

Anyone who wants to talk nutrition should PM me!

Grol is offline Senior Member
    Eat your fats. Enjoy butter and coconut milk and oil. Top your bacon with buttery eggs and sausage. Don't shy away from carby tubers if you're gaining. They are primal food. Have fun. The food is awesome.

Grol is offline Senior Member
    Beat me to it, Stabby.

Stabby is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Flash of the blade! Fast as lightning! 'Tis what I do.
    Stabbing conventional wisdom in its face.

Anyone who wants to talk nutrition should PM me!