Hey everyone,

I'm putting together a group to do a very special type of 30 Day Paleo Challenge.

Start date: 6 October 2014

Duration : 30 days

So this it the deal. 30 Day Challenges tend to be a bit boring, right? This one will be very different. All participants will become completely accountable to the rest of the group. No cheating. Full transparency. Maximum peer support, encouragement and motivation. Maximum results.

How?

We will be using a free iOS app I have developed. We will be sharing pictures of every meal we eat with this app. The app will keep track of how many Paleo meals we eat, validate that the meals are actually Paleo, reward the participants with points and allow them to track their weight. There will also be a crowd-sourced feedback system to make sure everyone is going in the right direction.

For now there are about 40 people signed up. Would be great to involve as many people as possible!

Interested? Then leave a message below and email me your name at sebastien@mypaleopal.com

See you soon

PS: I've also posted this on Reddit/r/Paleo (The Best 30 Day Paleo Challenge Ever starts next Monday! : Paleo)
PS2: Really sorry for those NOT on iOS, but for now, the app is only for iOS...