Thread: A Chuckle for you..... page

PrincessGrok is offline Senior Member

A Chuckle for you.....

Primal Fuel
    Let me preface this link by saying that I in NO WAY intend on offending any former Vegans or Veggies, a Friend sent me this, and I got such a good chuckle out of it, that I thought you all would also.

Enjoy!

http://www.experienceproject.com/sto...e-Bacon/630034

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Haha! Nice.

Some of that stuff was pretty gross... though I'll admit, I want to try oysters.

rphlslv is offline Senior Member
    Wtf that vegan sausage looks worse than my s...
    .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

goingprimal is offline Senior Member
    Nice post! Former veg here saying 'not offended'. I second rphlslv - vegan sausage looks like arse. Never ate many of the fake-meats - but whose idea was THAT?!

avocado is offline Senior Member
    LOL, pretty funny. I think he hit ... adventurous ... meat eaters as hard as vegans.

Millie Ivy is offline Member
    Another "recovered" vegan here. I totally get all my friends who are veg*n and trying to be humane and healthy. I was there! So, no hate for them, but I'm not offended and probably wouldn't have been when I was Veg*n.

And Thanks! I bow down to your posting brilliance, and have shared that awesome article on FB. Hubs was asking me what the fnck I was laughing at the computer for...

PrincessGrok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Millie Ivy View Post
    Another "recovered" vegan here. I totally get all my friends who are veg*n and trying to be humane and healthy. I was there! So, no hate for them, but I'm not offended and probably wouldn't have been when I was Veg*n.

And Thanks! I bow down to your posting brilliance, and have shared that awesome article on FB. Hubs was asking me what the fnck I was laughing at the computer for...
    Thanks!
    You can really offend some, especially when it comes to the question of ethics, and doing what's " right" and " Humane".

I found it HILLARIOUS, and se relavent to all of our Journey here. I had a brief experiment of 2 months veggie, and was never so gastro disasterous in all of my life. My poor Husband and DOG! I stunk worse than he did.... lol

Millie Ivy is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Oh, the stink. I grew up vegetarian. (mostly, we also ate eggs from our own chickens when we had them, dairy from our own cows, ground our own grain for homemade bread... My mom worked HARD to do what she thought was best for all of our health)
    Let's just say that I had many, many embarrassing scents come from me as adolescent.