Thread: Do Paleo Diet help Asthma? page

joedale is offline Junior Member

Post Do Paleo Diet help Asthma?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi everbody, I am 17 years old and I had pre-asthma since 11 years old, in past years I only have been using inhaler sometimes in Winter. But this summer I am having real difficulties to breath, this problems have started a month ago, I went to the doctor and he told me to do inhaler 2 times a day and take an anti allergic once a day, since I have started to do that my asthma improved, but I am not breathing like before, I am still feeling some difficulties.. I am very determined to cure and improve my Asthma, for that reason, 4 days before I have started the paleo diet, I have cuted all dairy products, all sweet products, bread, etc. I am only eating fish, vegetables, fruits and meat, and I am also drinking capsules with fish oil (omega 3, 6 and 9) and some vitamin pills. After this 4 days I am still not feel really good, so how much time normally takes to paleo diet start help asthma? Please answer, I am really worried, because I don't want to live with asthma all my life

joedale is offline Junior Member
    Beside that, I normally can take a good breath, but I i feel like have some mucus in my throat that make my breath worse... please help