Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: To Dairy, or not to Dairy, that is the question.. :) page 2

AnneArchy is offline Senior Member
    Did anyone notice more weight loss when they cut out dairy? I made the switch this week from HWC to Coconut milk in my coffee but still eat a couple Fage total yogurts here and there. I have them for breakfast on days when I can't cook breakfast from home. Once I figure out a good substitute for them I'm going to try to cut out the Fage too.

TheGrappler is offline Senior Member
    I can drink three glasses before i start getting digestion issues. I LOVE chocolate milk.
    "I know what my body needs and what it can handle. There's no better way to achieve my goal than what im doing now. If my regimen leads to my death, be it in six days or six months...I will die fullfiled. The outcome is irrelavent so long as i steer towards my fate. If death is to be my prize, i welcome it with open arms."

"A pound of meat a day keeps the doctor away"

lmyers04 is offline Senior Member
    do not fear the moo! butter, cream, cheese. are you living life? without these things, I should say not....

Quote Originally Posted by lmyers04 View Post
    do not fear the moo! butter, cream, cheese. are you living life? without these things, I should say not....
    Moo is our friend!

Even if your dont drink milk, butter, cream and cheese are just awesome. There are worse things for you, so enjoy them!
    "I know what my body needs and what it can handle. There's no better way to achieve my goal than what im doing now. If my regimen leads to my death, be it in six days or six months...I will die fullfiled. The outcome is irrelavent so long as i steer towards my fate. If death is to be my prize, i welcome it with open arms."

MalPaz is offline Senior Member
    dairy spikes my bloodsugar like WOAH....more than like a frikin load of starchy veggies or fruit

Quote Originally Posted by MalPaz View Post
    dairy spikes my bloodsugar like WOAH....more than like a frikin load of starchy veggies or fruit
    That's why it rocks as a pre workout drink. It's like red bull, or in this case red moo...

MeatMe216 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGrappler View Post
    Moo is our friend!

Even if your dont drink milk, butter, cream and cheese are just awesome. There are worse things for you, so enjoy them!
    *sigh* I wish my guts liked dairy as much as my mouth

Quote Originally Posted by MeatMe216 View Post
    *sigh* I wish my guts liked dairy as much as my mouth
    Yeah, if your body rejects it, maybe you can try lactase pills or somethin, lol, anything but natural, but still, like i said, live it up!

PMAC is offline Member
    I drink raw milk daily, raw milk kefir, raw cream and grass fed butter. I stay lean (below 10%bf) Those of you who have dairy problems should try raw milk. Most dairy intolerance are associated with pasteurization (kills good bacteria and enzymes needed to break down the milk proteins) and homogenization (changes the fat molecules). I personally can't imagine not consuming this natural whole food (if you don't have problems).

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I wish i could find raw milk. I live by the city. lol

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast