Thread: Pants from 46" waist to 38" page

Hedonist2 is online now Senior Member

Pants from 46" waist to 38"

Primal Fuel
    I wore 38" waist pants today for the first time in years. Down from a high of 46". Same kind of pants - black Dockers. I wouldn't want to sit in the 38s all day but they were comfortable walking around and having lunch. I've been on Primal (seriously) about 3 years.
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial

canio6 Guest
    ^5 man. Good stuff right there. Keep it up!

blondiegreen is offline Senior Member
    Good for you!
    Needing some accountability, so here's my stats:
    34yrs old, 5'5"
    CW: 163lbs (07/2014)
    GW: 135lbs or less
    Eating mainly paleo, but including a bit of white rice (don't call the Paleo Police!)

Warmbear is online now Senior Member
    Hell yeah I love the feeling. I am down to a 38 now from a 54 3 years ago. I giggle like a mad man every time I try on smaller clothes that fit. Good on ya.

My big issue with the narrower waist pants is the pouch I still have hanging below my belly button. I can wear a large shirt and it fits perfect but my pouch of goo makes the front bulge in an almost amusing way.

also cycling every day has built up my legs to the point that a 38 waist pair of jeans does not fit my thighs well no matter what cut I wear.

good luck.
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

Rig D is offline Senior Member
    Dayton, OH, but "home" is Carolinas/Georgia
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Great job Hedonist. When I moved out of the 40's it was a huge morale booster. Go back and try on a pair of your 46" pants, that is also good for that feeling of success.
    The Buck stops here. I am responsible for my past and my future. So for today: I choose to be happy. I will seek wisdom. I will be a servant to others. I will greet this day with a forgiving spirit.