Thread: Elimination questions after three days clean page

4guysand3gals is offline Junior Member

Elimination questions after three days clean

Shop Now
    I have adapted this lifestyle for 4 years however over the course of last 18 months some sugarsy sweets have been in and out of my life and this week I decided the extra 10 lbs I gained over this time and general feeling of sluggishness is not worth it and went clean three days ago.
    I am eliminating 2 to 3 times a day last two days in looser form. Usual habit is 1x a day and very formed.
    Is this my body cleansing itself? Would like to hear from others as it is making me worry for some reason.

noodletoy is online now Senior Member
    could be a change in gut flora. are you eating more fats all of a sudden?
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

Urban Forager is offline Senior Member
    I've noticed a similar thing, I'm 5 days of no sugar (not that I ate much) and my stools are more loose and frequent. noodletoy may be on to something with the gut flora hypothesis.
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

4guysand3gals is offline Junior Member
    I do not believe so, my means have been pretty low fat with the exception to some butter. I do not eat beef, chicken or poultry. Just fish and seafood. All fruits and veggies and typically a one serving of nuts.