Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just realized I am eating page 2

scubasam is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    @anne - I am sure you could put it all into fitday.com and figure it out.

AnneArchy is offline Senior Member
    I checked on dailyburn but many nutrition info places have it with the rice included so I'm just guessing at it minus the rice. The vegetables tasted pretty plain to me so hopefully the sugary type sauce wasn't on it although I did throw on the red pepper sauce which may have been a bad idea.

primal_jessjane is offline Senior Member
    Holy hell. Fear of vegetables??? Have some greens at least, your health will probably thank you.

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scubasam View Post
    One large yellow squash (that I picked form my garden) is 10.8g, that coupled with a tomato and my eggs and coffee with cream drove my carbs to 30g for breakfast alone. [...snip.....] I am carrying a lot of excess weight/fat (I have about 85-90 lbs to lose) and I am terribly insulin resistant (I had GD during pregnancy and metabolic syndrome now) so I have to watch the carbs very carefully. I am not coming off a high carb junk diet, but am coming off a high carb grain diet.
    Seems reasonable to instead switch your veggies around. It'd be hard to overdo it with kale, collards, lettuces, mache, broccoli, celery, cukes......

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

scubasam is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by primal_jessjane View Post
    Holy hell. Fear of vegetables??? Have some greens at least, your health will probably thank you.
    Hey, I am just starting out on this journey, give me a chance to find my feet. I am eating vegetables - too many of the wrong kind it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by cillakat View Post
    Seems reasonable to instead switch your veggies around. It'd be hard to overdo it with kale, collards, lettuces, mache, broccoli, celery, cukes......
    I need to switch to more greens, good idea. Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12