Thread: Primal Challenge Journal (M) page

m1844 Guest

.... yippee! I've never done a public challenge like this before. looking forward to the support. I just turned 55 and I think this is perfect time to start this lifestyle change.

I went primal about 8 months ago and feel so much stronger, healthier and leaner. I've lost about 60 pounds so far. But more than that, I have juju to spare and all sorts of odd little symptoms have vanished. I have found that moving to Korea 4 months ago has made eating primal SOOO much easier, nice.

Goals: nothing to severe.... start riding my bike 3 times a week, continue to walk the other 4, and play more often (what a great concept)

m1844 Guest

yesterday i sprinted across the street. wasn't thinking about being primal... i simply had the energy to do it. it was fun. so i guess i'll be doing that more often, just because now i can.

m1844 Guest

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

mixed feelings about exercising today.... don't want to go out and do anything and wishing i had the bike today. but i don't so what will i do instead? i need to go to the post office. that adds about 5 minutes to my daily walk. not much of an addition. but i'll get some extra walking in tonight when i head up to seoul for the reiki training.