Thread: Primal Made Easy - Meal Delivery for Extremely busy/stressful times page

Primal Made Easy - Meal Delivery for Extremely busy/stressful times

Shop Now
    I am trying so hard, but right now I am going through an incredibly stressful period in my life on top of trying to finish my dissertation. I'd love to just NOT think about food and still nourish my body. Anyone know of any good primal/paleo meal delivery services? I live in the Phoenix area but I would imagine some services ship anywhere.

drheather is offline Senior Member
    I use Paleo on the Go-they ship anywhere. Pete's Paleo also has yummy looking meal plans though I haven't tried them yet.

stevie is offline Junior Member
    Another idea is too look into grocery delivery. Lots of grocery stores deliver and there are usually a lot of really nice vegetable/ produce delivery services like farm shares. I'm in Boston so sorry I don't know details about your area. This is obviously not exactly what you are looking for, but it would at least be saving you the time to go to the store, pick out what looks good, and all that extra time and planning. I have been eyeing my neighbor's produce delivery enviously as I think it would be easier to integrate more vegetables everyday if I already just had them in my pantry ready to go.

yodiewan is online now Senior Member
    I have heard of Pete's Paleo through the Balanced Bites podcast:
    Home Page | Pete's Paleo

Looks kinda expensive, but if money is not the top concern, it seems to be a good option.

You could cook really simple stuff. Bake a whole tray of chicken parts or do a pork shoulder in the slow cooker. Add frozen veggies. Make some rice or microwave/bake a few potates or sweet potatoes if you want some carbs.

kathleen is offline Senior Member
    I use NatureBox, Graze and Amazon Fresh (which is not available on Pheonix). Graze and NatureBox are fruit and nut, so if you want meat or anything fresh look into grocery delivery.

Safeway also does grocery delivery, do you have Safeways down there?

Also, as others have mentioned, cook in bulk. I'll do a tray of chicken in the oven every Sunday to last the week. Put it on a cookie tray, add spices (or not), set to 400F and cook for 20 minutes. In the mean while, do other things, possibly shower and brush your teeth.
    Stumbled into Primal due to food allergies, and subsequent elimination of non-primal foods.

Start Gluten-Free/Soy-Free: December 2012; start weight 158lbs, Ladies size 6
    Start Primal: March 2013, start weight 150lbs, Ladies size 6
    Current: 132lbs, Ladies size 2
    F/23/5'9"

26lbs lost since cutting the crap.