Thread: Jungle Journal Jazz page

JungleJazz is offline Member

Jungle Journal Jazz

Shop Now
    Ok, so before I go to sleep here's today's meals..

B: milk kefir smoothy with strawberry, blueberry 2 eggs & chia seeds (500ml)

L: roast pork belly with roasted fennel, carrots, sweet & regular potato. Applesauce for dressing with balsamic marinated beetroot & kefir cottage cheese.

D: 2x grilled portobello mushrooms filled with 1 egg & 2 rashers bacon

Night snack: 2 peices (1 serve according to the packet) 90% dark chocolate. Yummy.

Will journal more when I'm not about to fall asleep while typeing.

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

JungleJazz is offline Member
    Right.. Day 2 of journaling.. So far so good!

I didn't realise how many people did the whole journaling thing till I had to scroll WAAAAAY down to find this! There must be an easier way.. I gotta figure out how to use this forum properly if I'm gonna do it every day.

Anyway, back to the point..
    Today I just haven't realy felt like eating too much.

I skipped breakfast, and at morning tea I ate 2 scrambled eggs & 1 kiwi fruit. Then I had 2 slices of beef jerky for a pre-lunch snack.
    Lunch was about a dozen asparagus stalks cooked in lots if butter with a half a leek.. Mmmmmmm.. Crispy leek. It was great.

Then I had about 2 dates & 1 piece of chocolate as a snack before going out with mum.

I slipped up while uptown & had a vanilla milkshake & a slice of gluten free chocolate cake (the chef said it was made of eggs, butter & chocolate only.. So, not the worst choice on the scale if things!)

Then for dinner I just had a chicken breast with skin.

I know, crappy food day. I think the sugar withdrawal from giving up the coke is getting to me. I will go & have a cup of bone broth with gelatin before bed.

I have been a bit weird about my food last few days.. Not realy wanting to eat much & have been skipping meals. I'm not sure if that just means I am adapting to eating more nutrient rich foods etc. but I kind of am enjoying that 'empty without being hungry' feeling.

I'm not sleeping well & under a lot of stress at the moment & I got my rags today too. So yeah. That sums up day 2.

Mind you, day 2 of the journal is about a month in on my primal journey. More on that another day.

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum