Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LemonFresh Primal Journal page

LemonFreshScent is offline Senior Member

LemonFresh Primal Journal

Shop Now
    OK so i stumbled across this website after looking up "Protein Sources" in google. I looked around a bit and was convinced to experiment with primal eating.

Here is what has changed for me in 1 week:

My forhead acne is gone
    Bloating (mostly gone, had corn and beer yesterday and guess what is back this morning
    I 'feel' my body burning fat... my body composition is changing before my eyes... god what a cool thing!
    I have more even energy and don't wake up grouchy! (huh!!!)
    I started lifting weights and sprinting instead of jogging. Love it. Feels better, smarter.
    I will continue with yoga and softball.
    I've lost 4 pounds!

I am excited to do this as an experiment for a few months and see what happens.

I have had diarrhea and some carb-flu like symptoms. Considering that i almost did the master cleanse, i am happy to be getting rid of whatever it is my body is discharging. I want more protein though in my diet for that long of a period and will do some mild fasting occassionaly as I feel like it.

Last edited by LemonFreshScent; 07-20-2010 at 09:53 AM.

LessofMimi is offline Senior Member
    So glad you found us. No one can argue with results! WTG!
    Looking forward to more reports.
    Melissa Fritcher - 330/252/150
    http://lessofmimi.wordpress.com
    Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.

I FEEL AMAZING

And I'm trying not to annoy people by talking about it all the time...

I think for sure that I must be gluten sensitive or intolerant and cutting it out has changed my life!

Stats

Pounds lost so far since starting on 7/1: 5
    Inches lost in waist: 1 (only 2 more to go)

Bloating is completely GONE!
    I feel energetic and happy and wake up ready to go...

Exercise:

I've been lifting weights every 3-5 days and today was my 3rd time. I could do "male" push-ups! WHAT! I could never do those before!

I'm excited because I feel like my body is changing before my eyes and my strength is improving and I feel fantastic.

Glad I can get it out here so I don't annoy my friends and family

Quote Originally Posted by LessofMimi View Post
    So glad you found us. No one can argue with results! WTG!
    Looking forward to more reports.
    Thank you! I just hope I can stick to it for a long while

7/20 Update:

I am finding this lifestyle fun, easy, effortless! I've lost 7 pounds since I started on July 1. I had been in a plateau for months and eating/exercising this way has definately done the trick!

I am 5'10 and weigh 149.2. My %body fat as of yesterday was 22.9%. For the first time since highschool I'm fitting into a size 6. Its a little weird to get used to! I'll need to go shopping if this keeps up. I was a size 10 just last month.

People are saying WHOA... you got skinny! (of course this is music to my ears... hehehe).

Love this forum too!

I discovered yesterday that my body doesn't like cheddar. At least I'm now pinpointing the exact foods to avoid. 25 days ago I had no idea why I was always bloated and thought it was because I didn't exercise or run enough and was about to do the Master Cleanse...

Thank God I stumbled over here...

So how do you help your body get rid of the cheese its struggeling to digest?

Guy_From_Amelie is offline Senior Member
    Possibly Lactaid if it's a lactose intolerance, possibly nothing if it's a casein protein intolerance.

Truthfully, I would exchange primal for bread+cheese in a heartbeat, if it was healthy. Is that sacrilegious?

Yes, I'm happily giving up at least cheddar for a nice happy tummy. I have no problem giving up wheat/grain either... I hope i don't have to give up plain yogurt or cottage cheese though... i struggle getting protein as it is. I'll let my body decide though... i want to feel great every day...

Roberta is offline Senior Member
    It sounds like you are doing great! Isn't it wonderful to finally discover what is causing all the whoas? I started low carbing about 6 years ago and was so amazed at how I felt. I don't know how I lived like I did before. I have started PB recently and feel even better. Like a 2 step process. Isn't it fantastic! I am glad we both found the site

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta View Post
    It sounds like you are doing great! Isn't it wonderful to finally discover what is causing all the whoas? I started low carbing about 6 years ago and was so amazed at how I felt. I don't know how I lived like I did before. I have started PB recently and feel even better. Like a 2 step process. Isn't it fantastic! I am glad we both found the site
    Indeed! Congrats to you too... i love this forum because everyone is so happy and healthy . Its wonderful!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast