Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LemonFresh Primal Journal page 3

LemonFreshScent is offline Senior Member
    *Back from Vacation and my first (probably not last) week off PB...

I would like to apologize to my family and friends that had to endure the excess gas.

And I only gained 3 pounds.

Its almost been 3 months for me now... and my initial gung ho phase has settled into more 80/20 than 90/10. I really don't crave sugar or wheat... YAY... i rarely eat it. I do have rice on occasion... and chips with salsa... i guess thats my downfall... chips and salsa from Mi Pueblo... .

My weight is staying off and i'm 143 now... my waist is 28 inches... and this is where my body seems to want to just stay as long as i keep eating like this.

The part I love is i'm not trying at all. So sustainable! Its easy to do this, i don't have to live by rules or anything... its just natural now.

I do need to exercise more. Thats the one thing i can improve on... but i'm not worried... I play softball once a week and i walk a lot... so its all good. I'm sure that phase will come soon. I've enjoyed the break quite honestly

Hi everyone.

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonFreshScent View Post
    Its almost been 3 months for me now...

my waist is 28 inches... and this is where my body seems to want to just stay as long as i keep eating like this.
    Yay you! What great news. So nice for something to be instinctive and easy, isn't it?

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Hey Everyone,

Its been a while. Ever since they reimaged my computer, its been harder to access this site. Not sure why... but excuses excuses... I don't want any. I have been doing great. I have maintained my weight loss with eating primal about 50% of the time. I am still not into bread but I've been eating rice, potatoes and other carby things more than I did initially.

Its a new year now and I want to go on a health streak! I haven't been exercising at all and I feel like my body is paying the price! I got double pneumonia over the holidays and that has been kind of annoying getting over.

Anyway... its a new year! I'm ready to attack it again!

Yay

Roberta is offline Senior Member
    Hey, it's good to see you back . I was wondering where you went.

It is a New Year. Step away from the carby things, ha ha. I just started P90X and I am loving how the exercise is making me feel! I hope you are able to start exercising soon. Sorry to hear you had pneumonia over the holidays!

I am ready to be remotivated to live a primal lifestyle.

I need to come visit this forum more and just read comments. Its motivating. I'm doing ok. I have been stressed from work and my eating habits have suffered.

I am in skinny fat land. woohoo... time to get some sun, some sprinting in and some pushups done.

Does anyone have experience with bursitis of the shoulder? I have that and its annoying.
    Thanks...

Well its two years later. My bursitis is gone. I got rid of it with rest and circuit training. I also quit smoking 9 months ago.

I just had surgery to fix my deviated septum. I can't wait to exercise and get back to eating healthy.

I never felt as good as I did in 2010 when I reached my goal.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

I have been eating tons of sugar and bread. I have gained weight too. I'm 163. I would like to lose 20 pounds.

Having this app should help. I was motivated when I checked in daily. I hope to put it to good use.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Yay I stopped eating sugar. I feel like shit. Yay

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123