Thread: Greetings from Germany! page

Koloss is offline Junior Member

Greetings from Germany!

Shop Now
    Hello fellow Primal Blueprinters!

A year ago I stumbled across Mark's Daily Apple and decided to give it a try.
    I bought the book and began reading all posts on Mark's page. Now I thought I would try the forum - but first things first. Let me introduce myself

My name is Chris and I just turned 30 (yay... Awesome. Great.). I live near Düsseldorf in the far West of Germany.
    A year ago I was on vacation in the Netherlands and on one morning I woke up and could barely move. My lower back hurt so much that I had to roll (!) out of bed.

'My God' I thought. 'You are 29 and have the worst back pain. What is happening?'
    The house we rented had a scale so I stepped on the scale and nearly got a heart attack. 107 Kilos. Wow.
    I decided that something had to change so on that day I did a little research about training without a gym membership. I found the app 'You are your own gym' and started on that very day.
    1 month later I lost 3 Kilos by counting calories. I nearly turned crazy because I was constantly hungry.
    I googled and searched and searched and googled and there it was. The answer. Mark's Daily Apple.

Now I weigh 87 Kilos (this morning) and I feel absolutely fabulous. Never felt better.
    I have still a lot to do (there are plenty of muscles on my body which need to be Trai ed) but I am on the right path.

So... This is my short story. Perhaps in the future I will write a success story and submit it but for now I will start reading the forum and educate myself even further

So. Hello from Germany!

Koloss is offline Junior Member
    I thought I add pictures to this :-)

So this is me when I started my journey with 107 kilos:

image_01.jpg

Please excuse the mess in the background :-)

And this is me a few days ago (roughly 87/88 kilos):

IMG_20140703_215241.jpg