Thread: Midwest Momma in need of Primal Shoes page

sparkles1973 is offline Junior Member

Cool Midwest Momma in need of Primal Shoes

Hello Everyone!

I am not new to the Primal way of life, but am just now registering here.

Does anyone know where I can buy the "primal" hiking/running shoes that we see Mark wearing in many of his posted pics?

I was a ballerina for years and never had knee problems until I stopped performing and wore athletic shoes during workouts. I finally realized (with the "Blueprint's" help) that my feet had gotten very weak from those cushy shoes. I workout barefoot now, and have zero knee pain. But I would love to be able to run the hiking trails we have around us.

Any help would be appreciated...

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Vibram five fingers. Watch out for scam sites. It'd be better to go to a legit retailer in your area because of the way they size the shoes. The official website should point you to the ones on your area.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

reddhedd is offline Member
    Here in Metro Atl....you can get them at AbbaDabba's. just google vibrams and their website has a listing of store locations near you.

Meadow is offline Senior Member
    Vibram Five Fingers....go to their website and find official dealers so you do not get scammed http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/pro...re_locator.cfm. I ordered mine directly from Vibram, they are hard to find all sizes and colors locally, so depending on what you want, you my have to search a bit. If you can find a retailer locally so you can go try them on in person highly recommend it.

I bought the KSO's (keep stuff out) since I trail run and need to keep out gravel and such. Bikilas are similar, and the Treks are great for heavy trail use. Sprints and Classics are great for road running or just day to day wearing. I might get a pair of those later for tooling around town and home workouts.

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by reddhedd View Post
    Here in Metro Atl....you can get them at AbbaDabba's. just google vibrams and their website has a listing of store locations near you.
    That's where I got mine. Twice

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order