First post after many days of lurking and reading.

Been thinking about getting onboard for awhile as I am very much into my fitness and overall health. Didn't really eat "poorly" by most standards but am more than curious about the concepts of allergies, sleep quality, and recovery that the PB addresses in different ways.

A little about me....
Family man (37) with one teenage child (16). Former Marine I now work as a Deputy Sheriff in one of the larger Atlanta counties. Workout with weights, crossfit, sealfit, and have recently gotten onboard with the Vibram five finger KSO's for running and lifting. Pet owner and primary cook in the house.

Wife and daughter are also very active and are following me on this journey (a little reluctant to give up some of their comfort foods but still willing to try-may need advice on this as time goes by).

The last couple of days our meals have been great and even went to a local restaurant for lunch and found something that was both satisfying and "allowed".

I'm here to learn, learn and learn some more. I look forward to the info I will digest as part of this forum.

Matt