Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Healing Power of Cannabis, CBD page

Ron_Swanson is offline Senior Member

The Healing Power of Cannabis, CBD

Shop Now
    I believe that cannabis has a lot of medical potential in the management of a lot of different diseases. Sadly, any cannabis product with THC is illegal in 47 states in the United States. CBD does have some potential to help a lot of those different conditions and is legal in the United States, including:

Seizures
    Cancer
    Depression
    Inflammatory diseases

The Healing Power of Cannabis, CBD - FixYourGut.com
    My book Fix Your Gut is available on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Fix-Your-Gut-D...s=fix+your+gut. The book price is $7.99.

I also offer coaching: http://fixyourgut.com/fixyourgut-coaching/.

www.fixyourgut.com
    Twitter: @fixyourgutjb

Guess I'll have to increase my intake. For science.

MEversbergII is offline Senior Member
    Just need to create an extract sans the THC and I guess it'll be golden.

M.

Giblets is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Swanson View Post
    CBD does have some potential to help a lot of those different conditions and is legal in the United States, including:

Seizures
    Cancer
    Depression
    Inflammatory diseases

The Healing Power of Cannabis, CBD - FixYourGut.com
    I thought "medical marijuana" was for pain management. Or in the case of depression, when a person's pain is made manageable then their depression tends to go away as well. But overall, it all comes down to marijuana getting rid of pain. Without the alternative of marijuana, people are stuck with addicting pharmaceuticals that have very nasty side effects. At least that's the purpose of the medical marijuana laws in my state of Michigan.

Anyway, my point is that cannabis extracts, so far as I know, are targeted at pain relief. I don't think cannabis "cures" anything. It simply enables someone dealing with constant pain, and the depression associated with pain, to be able to cope with daily life.

I'd like to learn more about it, though.
    I have great faith in fools; self-confidence, my friends call it.
    Edgar Allan Poe

My diet? Very low carb to initially lose weight, then moderate carbs (the past 12 years) for effortless weight maintenance. For me, the "carb curve" works like a charm. Once a week or so, I eat only one meal during the day (at late evening), as sort of a mini-fast.

The drops I recommend Salutaris drops don't have any THC in them and are legal in all 50 states.
    My book Fix Your Gut is available on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Fix-Your-Gut-D...s=fix+your+gut. The book price is $7.99.

I also offer coaching: http://fixyourgut.com/fixyourgut-coaching/.

www.fixyourgut.com
    Twitter: @fixyourgutjb

SteveRB is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MEversbergII View Post
    Just need to create an extract sans the THC and I guess it'll be golden.

M.
    A Colorado company called Cheeba Chew has a product out with 50 mg. of CBD and only 2 mg. of THC. Basically pure CBD...which is the name of the taffy-like candy, "Pure CBD". It doesn't get you high, just for people who want pain relief.

I've tried their sativa and indica candies (legally) and they seem to make a good product.

Hannakb is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giblets View Post
    I thought "medical marijuana" was for pain management. Or in the case of depression, when a person's pain is made manageable then their depression tends to go away as well. But overall, it all comes down to marijuana getting rid of pain. Without the alternative of marijuana, people are stuck with addicting pharmaceuticals that have very nasty side effects. At least that's the purpose of the medical marijuana laws in my state of Michigan.

Anyway, my point is that cannabis extracts, so far as I know, are targeted at pain relief. I don't think cannabis "cures" anything. It simply enables someone dealing with constant pain, and the depression associated with pain, to be able to cope with daily life.

I'd like to learn more about it, though.
    I saw a story on the doctors (yeah, I know) about a little girl that had something wrong with her and was at a point where her parents were waiting for her to die. Along comes cannabis oil and she is now a healthy little girl who can walk and talk. Yeah, vague details, I had the tv on for background noise and I can't remember how long ago it was.

MEversbergII is offline Senior Member
    I've seen cannabis oil claimed as a miracle cure for damn near everything I can think of. Pretty sure it is straight quack.

M.

Opera is offline Junior Member
    It's also an important treatment for people with PTSD, namely veterans.

I agree with folks who say it's miraculous. It is. It's one of the strongest, most effective medicines out there, mostly because of how readily our bodies respond to cannabinoids. It won't cure you of being stoned, tho. Haha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast