Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Little Debbies treat? page

ifguy12 is offline Senior Member

Favorite Little Debbies treat?

What is your favorite Little Debbie's treat? I have discovered Little Debbie's pecan pinwheels and they have quickly become a favorite. I used to like the strawberry shortcake rolls. BTW I am doing IF combined with IIFYM (if it fits your macros).

paint94979 is offline Senior Member
    Troll!!!

sharperhawk is offline Senior Member
    There is nothing primal/paleo about Little Debbie snacks. Do as you like, but don't expect any love here.

It's been years, but I used to like Apple Delights (also called Apple Flips).

ryanmercer is offline Senior Member
    Da fuq?
    -Ryan Mercer my blog and Genco Peptides my small biz

Abatt2006 is offline Junior Member
    I like Swiss cake rolls covered in pop rocks and then deep fried. This usually puts me in a diabetic coma for 3-4 days (my IF plan) so it really helps with weight loss.

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I used to go for a Fudge Round wrapped around a Strawberry Shortcake, deep fried and coated and powdered sugar. Nothing like having your stomach pumped to induce an IF.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

noodletoy is offline Senior Member
    decades ago i went to a convention in nashville. one night they dragged us all to the grand ol' opry and lil debbie was one of the sponsors. we were really young and pretty drunk and every ad segment sounded as dirty as hell. like, "lil debbie has the creamy center you've been wanting." we were laughing too hard and nearly got kicked out.

lil debbie may talk the talk but she is a prude. have never tried her cakes cuz she doesn't put out.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

oxide is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Abatt2006 View Post
    I like Swiss cake rolls covered in pop rocks and then deep fried. This usually puts me in a diabetic coma for 3-4 days (my IF plan) so it really helps with weight loss.
    That is signature-worthy.

I used to go for the classic Twinkie.
    5'0" female, 43 years old. Started Primal October 31, 2011, at a skinny fat 111.5 lbs. Low weight: 99.5 lb on a fast. Current weight: skinny-fat 106.5 lbs because of sugar cheating.

MY PRIMAL: I (try to) follow by-the-book primal as advocated by Mark Sisson, except for whey powder and a bit of cream. I aim for 80-90 g carb/day and advocate a two-month strict adjustment for newbies. But everybody is different and other need to tweak Primal to their own needs.

Drock is offline Senior Member
    yum
    I came to Primal/Paleo first to lose weight, but kept up because of the way I feel - amazing.

34/male 5'-5"
    Starting: 249#, 44" waist
    Current: 166#, 30" waist
    Goal: 140ish# or 28ish" waist

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Even when I was hiking the Pacific Crest Trail and so so hungry I bought some Little Debbies because I heard all the thru-hikers loved them. They were so awful I gave them all away to some little kid who thought he'd won the lottery.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    I can squat 180lbs, press 72.5lbs and deadlift 185lbs

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast