Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bacon not so great? page 3

TheGrappler is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Maybe just a little over rated, but oh soo good on burgers XD
    "I know what my body needs and what it can handle. There's no better way to achieve my goal than what im doing now. If my regimen leads to my death, be it in six days or six months...I will die fullfiled. The outcome is irrelavent so long as i steer towards my fate. If death is to be my prize, i welcome it with open arms."

"A pound of meat a day keeps the doctor away"

AppalachianMatt is offline Senior Member
    Bacon is still underrated. Besides Bacon makes EVERYTHING better. I have the t-shirt to prove it.
    Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it. If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. And supposing you have tried and failed again and again, you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'Failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.

Mary Pickford

Daemonized is offline Senior Member
    Overrated...underrated...whatever I still enjoy having bacon from time to time. I think the key is to find a source for good bacon as opposed to getting the crappy stuff at the grocery store.

Ahaetulla is offline Member
    Mmm I am eating some bacon right now.
    View all problems as challenges. Look upon negativities that arise as opportunities to learn and to grow. Don't run from them, condemn yourself, or bury your burden in saintly silence. You have a problem? Great. More grist for the mill. Rejoice, dive in, and investigate.
    - Bhante Henepola Gunaratana

Bane is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    For some reason I hadn't had bacon in about 2 weeks. Probably my longest stint of the year without.

Today though I had 12 slices of perfectly fried bacon, which I ate with the yolks of 3 soft poached eggs and a big-ass mug of coffee with cream.

It was heaven.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123