Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (Sassafrass88) page

Primal Journal (Sassafrass88)

Primal Fuel

Trying to lose another 8 lbs, be below 160, no boozing, more sleep and more quality meat! Breakfast= Steak & eggs w/ coffee and half & half. Lunch=

Wild blackberries with coconut milk, Greek Yogurt & a touch of Maple Syrup. Need to make a change to zero dairy and more protein.

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

Hey! Glad to see you made a challenge journal. I added it to my favorites so I can keep up with you!

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

DiabetesCanKissMyButt is offline Senior Member

Hiya Sassy!

maba is offline Senior Member

Yay! Good to see you Sassa!

sofiawahaj Guest

Hey Sassa. I added you to my favorites so I could keep in touch with you. I think we will meet up at the Seattle Grok meeting, if you will be there. You live in Enumclaw? I live in Maple Valley, so we are not too far from each other! I can't wait to meet you and hopefully make my first primal friend!

primalmom is offline Member

Hey ! cool that you have a journal ...yum, I am coming to your house for food hehe !

PrimalMom
    Check out my new blog at http://primalmom.blogspot.com

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

Took me forever to find your journal. This place has gotten nuts! I'm thinking the forum needs a better format for something this huge.

Anyhow, I'm with ya on the wild blackberries and coconut milk. It's so good!

Tara tootie is offline Senior Member

SF!!! I posted more recipes up... I think you may be interested.

Also your website is neato... lots of cool stuff.

PS If you have a recipe, you can guest blog anytime on mine. That would be cool, we could all be guest bloggers.

Life on Earth may be punishing, but it includes an annual free trip around the sun!

Such beautiful women comes to greet me. Loving it! I will post more later, but away, from my work PC & I am trying to type on my broken mobile with no spacebar!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Ok, so I need to commit myself to my journal. Just got back to the office after my wonderful stay-cay and so much is here for me to do!

I've been mostly primal, with a small cheat at the movies (those kids and their candy and popcorn).

At this point, I should use my competitiveness with my husband to drive me. That sucker is more primal than I am and I converted him!!!

I am, as of this morning, officially 1.5 lbs away from my first goal, which is to be below 160 lbs!!!!

Morning workout: Squats, Lat Pulldowns, Tri-Dips, Cable Rows, Bench Presses, & Reclined Flys.

It's been a while since I went to the gym, but my entire vacation was still lots of activity between cleaning the house, swimming laps at the pool and hiking with the hubby, almost every morning. I even did some body-weight exercises, like pushups, tri-dips, crunches & squats with the toddler on my back!

Breakfast: Not accomplished yet. It's nearly 10 am and I think I am getting hungry. We'll see. It'll be Microwaved bacon and free-range eggs.

Lunch: Crock Pot Pork Roast and some veggies w/ baby Portabellas.

Dinner: Not quite sure. We have a whole Chicken that is ready for cooking, but that might mean that dinner would be very late. Oh well, Football practice ends by 8 PM, so maybe I could leave it cooking while I go to practice and then we could all eat it before bedtime.

I have a feeling that I am going to be sore tomorrow!

Primal BBQ coming up for us Seattlites! Yay!

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast